Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hey i was thinking bout maybe starting up a fed in my game using Hulk Hogan as the owner so its kinda like his new company and i was wondering what would be some god stats for Nick, Brooke & Linda to maybe add a family aspect to the fed

Apart from Hulk of course :P And I'm thinking Nick should at least have decent selling.. as when he was at a show once he had some fun with the guys and he did some pretty decent selling of the guys moves.

Apart from Hulk of course :P And I'm thinking Nick should at least have decent selling.. as when he was at a show once he had some fun with the guys and he did some pretty decent selling of the guys moves.

I'm pretty sure Nick's never done any actual TV appearances, because the only time I can remember 'Nick' being on TV was during a skit with Randy Orton where he was played by Larry Sweeney.