Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Click Right On Them >>> Save Picture As >>> Upload To Photobucket/Tinypic >>> Put The IMB Codes Here

yeah... that doesnt work

It works, you're just doing it wrong.

what do i do? when i right click it just asks if i want to change the quality or zoom in etc...

you really must be doing something wrong

WWE.com has their photos on flash players, right click doesn't work.

thats what i meant... flash players... i couldnt think of the phrase :P. but yeah i'm just finding it hard to be specific with what i need on KyKy when wwe dont let you copy stuff

Just use the print screen and then put it on paint or something like, that's what I do.

thanks i'll try that...

now lets end this huge multiquote before the thread explodes

Anyone that has TOA [Maivia] on KyKy please? Preferably a recent one. If you don't know who I'm talking about, it's The Rock's cousin and does his stunt work at Hollywood.

It's this guy..

Toa.jpg

That's not Toa Maivia.  That's Toa from American Gladiators.  There's an actual worker named Toa Maivia.  Google works wonders, lol.

That's not Toa Maivia. That's Toa from American Gladiators. There's an actual worker named Toa Maivia. Google works wonders, lol.

Yeah, Toa Maivia is a completely different guy. Confused me at first, too. The real name of the Toa that was on the American Gladiators is Tanoai Reed. According to the Wikipedia article on the Anoa'i family, Reed is Leah Maivia's great nephew.

Toa Maivia, on the other hand, is actually Peter Maivia's youngest son, making him The Rock's uncle.

Guest Big Dog

That's not Toa Maivia. That's Toa from American Gladiators. There's an actual worker named Toa Maivia. Google works wonders, lol.

Yeah, Toa Maivia is a completely different guy. Confused me at first, too. The real name of the Toa that was on the American Gladiators is Tanoai Reed. According to the Wikipedia article on the Anoa'i family, Reed is Leah Maivia's great nephew.

Toa Maivia, on the other hand, is actually Peter Maivia's youngest son, making him The Rock's uncle.

Samoan family tree, confusing.

To Download pics of WWE.com without print screening

First go to the flash page your pics are on.

I will use http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/hacksawjimduggan/photos1/newrawphotos/

At the end of the URL put ?view=xml. Now I have

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/hacksawjimduggan/photos1/newrawphotos/?view=xml

Copy the left side of a pic up to the code up to jpg -

/superstars/raw/hacksawjimduggan/photos1/newrawphotos/RAW_812_Photo_001.jpg</IMG>

Open up a new window and go to WWE.com and paste the code you copied at the end of it so it looks like...

wwe.com/superstars/raw/hacksawjimduggan/photos1/newrawphotos/RAW_812_Photo_001.jpg</IMG>

Click enter and the picture should come up in a new window. Right click and save it to download

To Download pics of WWE.com without print screening

First go to the flash page your pics are on.

I will use http://www.wwe.com/s...1/newrawphotos/

At the end of the URL put ?view=xml. Now I have

http://www.wwe.com/s...hotos/?view=xml

Copy the left side of a pic up to the code up to jpg -

/superstars/raw/hacksawjimduggan/photos1/newrawphotos/RAW_812_Photo_001.jpg</IMG>

Open up a new window and go to WWE.com and paste the code you copied at the end of it so it looks like...

wwe.com/superstars/raw/hacksawjimduggan/photos1/newrawphotos/RAW_812_Photo_001.jpg</IMG>

Click enter and the picture should come up in a new window. Right click and save it to download

awesome thanks :D i'll be able to submit some pics without editing them in paint :S

kyky please:

20090325_Swagger.jpg

Edited by StarshipPain

Sorry for the triple post before (I don't exactly know how to put all the quotes into one reply unsure.gif).

Since the recent update you can "multi-quote".

Click on the multi-quote icon just below each post, the board saves it (or something) and inserts it into your next reply (not quick reply I don't think).

kl... could u kyky the orton & hhh ones :D

edit: i downloaded GIMP and am tryin to do KyKy myself... i managed to cut the pic with the "fuzzy select tool" then opened a new document. opened the blank kyky base and pasted the pic on. however its showing it in greyscale... what happened???

edit again: never mind fixed. here's my first EVER kyky :D

Randy Orton (a little white around edges but i'll get the hang of it), Triple H

Randy_Orton.jpg?t=1251688345Triple_H.jpg

Edited by StarshipPain