EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can live with Jessica Simpson, I can even tolerate Spears being on the list... but the Olsens, Duff, and Lohan? Those are inexcusable. Trish has no business being on the list either despite being one of the hottest women in wrestling.

Angelina will be top ten at least. Her and Milla both deserve top five... and yes, Famke is the hottest 40 year old out there... Shirley will be in two years though. :wub:

Guest Mr McFarlane

Bluesman, ...Why do you even have a penis? Why? :P

I'd have to agree. I'm only half the heterosexual you are meant to be Bluseman and I'd happily give Charlize Theron or Kate Beckinsale a good going over.

Guest Mr McFarlane

I'd have to agree. I'm only half the heterosexual you are meant to be Bluseman and I'd happily give Charlize Theron or Kate Beckinsale a good going over.

And I'm a once gimmick homosexual and so far there's not a girl I'd pass up in this thread. :P

And I'm a once gimmick homosexual and so far there's not a girl I'd pass up in this thread. :P

Guest Mr McFarlane

Yeah but even when you were gay you were a slut. If it has pants you'll happily be in them.

Yeah but even when you were gay you were a slut. If it has pants you'll happily be in them.

Guest Ringmaster

Never heard of this Asia and meh to be honest I don't see her to be all that hot, maybe that's just me.

Fuck you people. Seriously this is just ridiculous. Meh?!? MEH?!? You can take your mehs and shove them up your stupid asses!

Never heard of this Asia and meh to be honest I don't see her to be all that hot, maybe that's just me.

Fuck you people. Seriously this is just ridiculous. Meh?!? MEH?!? You can take your mehs and shove them up your stupid asses!

I said it because I've never heard of the woman and that was the only picture I'd seen, in which she just didn't look all that amazing. Not saying I'd turn her down because I'm not one of those people who like to say all this shit about how a woman is ugly, heck I'd take her any day of the week. Now ROC has stuck a new pic up, she looks much hotter :)

Just for emphasis, I'm not suggesting Shirley Manson is ugly. It was hard to find those two bad looking pictures of her. The only point I'm trying to make is that she's clearly not the standard to which all beauty should me measured.