EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

A wise man once said that the perfect heterosexual is perfectly comfortable with sleeping with other man. Okay, it wasn't a wise man, it was my drunken gay uncle, but you get the point.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Bluesman

On a side note, could it be that Bluesman and I agree on the looks of a woman? God knows I think he's crazy ever since he besmirched the good name of Jennifer Connelly.

Guest Ringmaster

From the looks of it, they're single because they're all repressed homosexuals, from Bluesman, to Quom, passing by rvdwannabe. The whole lot of you.

Edited by Ringmaster

Michelle Rodriguez owns you soul. :(

Uma's never done much for me either, and Alicia Sliverstone is meh. Charlize Theron and Zhang Ziyi are the only standouts so far, as far as I'm concerned.

How the hell did this turn into an thread about repressed homosexuals? <_<

On to the list before it turns totally queer.

Alyssa_Milano_02.jpg

41. Alyssa Milano

From Poison Ivy 2 to Fear, from Melrose Place to Charmed, Ms. Milano has been on the tip of every man's tongue for the past 10 years. After her childhood role in Who's The Boss, the girl turned into a woman in 1996's Poison Ivy 2. She also was featured later that year with future stars Mark Wahlberg and Resse Witherspoon in Fear. Since then, her biggest thing has been the WB series Charmed, which has been going strong since 1998. While her career is stagnant at the moment, expect Milano to get back to top form in the future.

My Take: If I were to ever watch Charmed at all, she would be reason 2 to watch it. (After Rose McGowan, of course.)

Guest Ringmaster

I would have hit it during the Sam years on Who's The Boss?. I would have done it during her let's get nude B movie era, and I would have done it in the first 2-3 seasons of Charmed. Now I'd hit it, I wouldn't go out of my way.

I would have hit it during the Sam years on Who's The Boss?. I would have done it during her let's get nude B movie era, and I would have done it in the first 2-3 seasons of Charmed. Now I'd hit it, I wouldn't go out of my way.

asiaXargentinoX01.jpg

40. Asia Argento

Of all the entries at this point in the countdown, this was my favorite to look for pics of. This one-time star of independent film productions like B. Monkey has now went on to bigger things including the 2002 release XXX, where she actually proved to be the best part of an overall dull movie. If her track record of impressing the male and female specimen keeps going, she'll be a star in no time flat.

My Take: HAWTNESS! :D

Front_June_Kelly_Brook_05.jpg

39. Kelly Brook

As one of the bustiest British model/actresses out there, Kelly Brook's career has also been bustling for the past 10 years. She began modeling work at 16 for Lee Jeans and soon gained contracts for several other companies and gained media notice from the tabloid The Star. Since then, she has went on many other venture including the talk show The Big Breakfast.

My Take: Eh. I'd take Argento and Theron over her any day, week, month, or year.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt