ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ringmaster

See Kou, gets it. A little teeth never hurt anyone, as long as there isn't mass biting which leads to days and days of agony. But that's another story for another time.

5b29365a.jpg

45. Alicia Silverstone

While she hasn't been as notable in recent years than she was about ten years ago, Alicia Silverstone still proves to be a favorite of those from Gen-X. Her work has also been quite notable, with her role in the 1995 film Clueless still remembered to this day. Her last major work on American soil was the NBC series Miss Match, which drifted quickly off the air in 2003. Hopefully, this girl will come back in full form because every hottie desrves a second chance.

My Take: Well, she was hot in Clueless...

05.jpg

44. Michelle Rodriguez

With the new generation of Latino talent making it big in the film industry, Michelle Rodriguez seemed destined for success from the getgo. After introducing herself in 1999's Girlfight, she didn't gain notice until the boom of street racing and the release of the flick The Fast and the Furious. Her success in that role led her to role including Blue Crush and Resident Evil. She doesn't have too much planned for this year (being in the Bloodrayne adaptation isn't exactly notable), but as long as there is a "Latino boom", Ms. Rodriguez will be there.

My Take: Decent looking chick. Nothing great, though.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Guest Ringmaster

I don't really like Michelle Rodriguez, but I was madly in love with Silverstone after Clueless. Granted, I was 10, but she was HOT. She still, but to a lesser extent. I'd eat it with a spoon.