• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eabf0550.jpg

43. Stacy Keibler

It has been a good road for this leggy WWE diva. At first, Stacy Keibler ran as Ms. Hancock in the latter days of WCW (Ya know, the times it totally sucked.). Then, WWF/E came calling and the diva found a good place in the fed along divas like Trish Stratus. So far, Keibler hasn't really garnered any attention outside of the modeling work she's done with WWE. But she still hasn't lost those legs.

My Take: Only on EWB can Stacy Keibler go above a thing of total hotness like Uma Thurman or Monica Bellucci. Sigh.

ziyi008.jpg

42. Zhang Ziyi

As one of Asia's biggest exports since rice, Zhang Ziyi has been quite an attention getter, whether it be for her stunning look or for her remarkable talent. Ziyi came stateside after the overwhelming success of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and went on to star in the huge hit Rush Hour 2. Since then, she has embraced the foreign markets with features like Hero and House of Flying Daggers. This year, she stars in Memoirs of A Geisha in her first true starring role in America.

My Take: Having someone else hot and talented to put on the list is good.

Guest Ringmaster

Keibler I can live without, she doesn't do anything for me. I like Ziyi though, she probably as one of them horizontal vaginas as well. <_<

I'm sure I could con Ziyi into sleeping with me if I met her, the only thing to do is tell her you're a producer or something like that.

Guest Ringmaster

Wait, wait, wait, Keibler is hot but Silverstone isn't? SHAME.

And Uma is hot because a whole new set of kids have opened to her because of Kill Bill. She hasn't done anything for me, at all, since Dangerous Liaisons.

Guest Ringmaster

On a side note, could it be that Bluesman and I agree on the looks of a woman? God knows I think he's crazy ever since he besmirched the good name of Jennifer Connelly.

Guest Ringmaster

A wise man once said that the perfect heterosexual is perfectly comfortable with sleeping with other man. Okay, it wasn't a wise man, it was my drunken gay uncle, but you get the point.