EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never heard of this Asia and meh to be honest I don't see her to be all that hot, maybe that's just me.

Kelly made the list though  :)

Asia's hot but in that picture she looks like she's about 11. Kelly has a nice face but her mammaries are way too huge.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Guest Ringmaster

Srar has more taste in women than you whole lot combined, I condemn you all to eternal virginity, and those of you who aren't virgins, I condemn you to prison sex, with nasty men.

Seriously, how the fuck is JHS/ACS the only one here with taste in women other than Ringmaster and myself? And Ringmaster, I think we were wrong, they're not repressed or in the closet homosexuals, these guys are out and out flaming.

Edited by Zero

Guest Ringmaster

I understand not liking one girl every now and then, but the whole "Asia Argento is not good looking because her face is not perpendicular to the centre of the earth" is a sham.

You kids all get boners at Rupert Everett.

Shirly Manson looks like a 13 year old who just started wearing make-up...

Oh Blues... when I just said many members of this board are flaming homosexuals, I didn't mean you.

But after that little outburst I'm about to make you my flaming homo. :pervert: