EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

I find myself discussing the good-lookingness of males more often nowadays. Just the other day, my friend and I were discussing Robbie Keane's ruggish good looks and how Morissey's style makes him good looking. Nothing wrong with it really.

Ruggish good looks? RINMASTAH IS TEH QUEER ROFLMAO!!!!!11!!

Ahem....I agree with the Morissey quote though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the record, Janssen was the bomb in Goldeneye. Orgazmic cries + foreign accent = total hotness.

Anyways, back on to the list.

34d1423f.jpg

47. Carmen Electra

The always entrancing, always notorious model/actress Carmen Electra has kept her fame and notoriety since the 90s with big media stories like her marriages to Dennis Rodman and Dave Navarro keeping her in the public eye. And her "enhanced" body kept the men's attention during that time, including her Playboy pictorials. But don't expect to see her all that much in 2005, as she seems to have settled down. Still, Carmen Electra has ignited a generation of men that will never forget to the same extent that people don't forget Farrah Fawcett, Bo Derek, or Christie Brinkley.

My Take: Hey, you can't go wrong with here genetically altered body...

(NOTE: Sorry for the low quality of the picture. Google seems to have a hate for indy female wrestlers...)

bio_alexislaree.jpg

46. Alexis Laree

As an independent wrestler in the US, Laree has slowly gained notice among the progressively male wrestling fans of the country. After wrestling in feds like ROH, she has now recently signed a development deal with the WWE and could gain major attention in a fed that currently has reached a lack of real women's talent.

My Take: Meh. Tracy Brooks is more sexy in my opinion.