NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

Anyone else think the Grizzles new Bear logo looks dumb?It looks fucking gay to me, to be perfectly honest

Does it look like Yogi?

Lakers might actually be a better match up for the Pistons/Pacers than the Wolves anyway. Shaq has no mid range game, Karl is looking ready to break down, which leaves Kobe and the Glove. Having said that the championship will stay in the West.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wolves only won game 2 because LA didn't come to play. Kobe's in court tomorrow, so expect the Lakers to win, and finish the series in 5 or 6.

If Minny doesn't win tomorrow, the series is O-VAH! [/stephen A. Smith]

Edited by naiwf

memphis_logo_229.jpg

The Wolves only won game 2 because LA didn't come to play.

As Doc Rivers said.....it's time for people to give other teams some credit. The Lakers can be beaten. A lot of the time when teams lose it is because they didn't come out to play and didn't put the effort. That doesn't count as an excuse. I don't see you saying that about other teams. Your personal bias should stop at a certain point when discussing sports.

I don't like the Lakers, but it was obvious that their effort in game 2 was non existent. They got the split they needed and phoned it in. They didn't play all that hard last night either and still won pretty easily. They WILL play tomorrow since they know a 3-1 lead will break the T-Wolves' spirit, while a 2-2 tie might give them hope.

The Lakers are one of those teams that are easy to hate because they can win with a half assed effort while the other three squads still around need to play balls to the wall to win single games.

Guest bukkake bandit

Yeah. They need to pick it up if they have any chance in hell of winning. I'm not a fan of theirs because Jermaine O'Neal has such a big mouth, but I dislike the Pistons a lot more. Always have, being a Nets fan and all.

The Pistons don't appear as though they're playing well either. The Pacers were god awful last night and the game was very close until the end. The only consistent player on the Pistons thus far in the series is Rip Hamilton. ...offense-wise.

See ya T'Wolves, thanks for coming.

Kobe KILLS them in the third quarter, scoring 18 points, finishing the game with 31.

Garnett had a wicked game, 28-13-9, Malone had a good game too, 12-11-8, Shaq got 19-19, but Cassell not playing hurt the T'Wolves, seeing as Martin didn't fill the gap like he has been, and Sprewell, 4-18 and only getting 12 points, without a second scorer, this might as well be Twolves of years past.

Sorry Garnett, maybe next year, huh?

Pistons in 6, as Ron Artest is playing crap, which means still no ring for Reggie.

LA's gonna end up with home court for the Finals since the Pacers seem content with choking away another postseason. Detroit might actually test the Lakers for a game or two, but their lack of scoring ability in the half court will give Shaq & Kobe ring # 4.

Does anyone think Minnesota will make it back to Hollywood this season? I don't, personally I expect a double digit loss on Saturday night.

Edited by naiwf

Guest The Man They Call Puke

My initial prediction looks very likely at this point, Lakers in 5. Cassell being hurt just clinched it even more for the Lakers.

Big win for the Pacers tonight. I hope O'Neal's knee isn't damaged since that was a gruesome landing. It looked like the kind of blow that would easily tear an ACL or MCL, but I'm guessing they would have been able to know that when they checked him out.

Guest The Man They Call Puke

Big win for the Pacers tonight. I hope O'Neal's knee isn't damaged since that was a gruesome landing. It looked like the kind of blow that would easily tear an ACL or MCL, but I'm guessing they would have been able to know that when they checked him out.

Well, he looked good after he came back into the game, so i dont think theres anything wrong with him...