Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

We had that Scott Sinclair, but he went to Chelsea.

What is the general feeling toward Sinclair with Rovers fans?

I just seen him play for the Chelsea Academy side and wasn't overly impressed. He seems to waste too many good chances.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously want to punch Atko now.

He keeps rambling on about our defence needing to buck up, but he just gave Swanny back to Swansea on loan. The fuck?

That's like Arsenal saying "We could probably do with a better defence, so I lent Sol Cambpell to Tottenham for a bit".

Except the fatal flaw with that analogy is that Arsenal don't need a better defence, and we do.

Edit: Wooo, Agogo saved our ass again \o/

Edited by TheReilDeal

Luton completely dominated a very poor Stoke side, but still managed to lose thanks to Andy D'urso sending off one of our best players for spitting which he didn't do. These refs need to buck up or WE SHOULD REBEL. No prem rejects in our division please.

Yeah, I never got that exactly. When a prem ref is found to be doing really bad, they get sent down a division to plague their games with shoddy reffing? :huh:

Well we had a bad day at the office, Crewe tore us apart in the first half and for once we got some luck to get a draw. We could have gone on to win, but we also could have gone on to loose, can't complain at all with the result, we were fortunate. And yes we've got you (Luton) next week and we need a win.

Man i hate Holloway and Martin Allen, yes people like them because they speak there mind, but the teams they pick and manager are the dirtiest around. Brentford came to Theater of knightmares last year and pretty much kicked us of the park, while Allen was busy throwing his tie around and pnching the wall. Don't even get me strted on Holloway and QPR after the stole a Luton player when we were in financial trouble, just liked they'd be a couple of years earlier. When we get rich from selling Curtis Davies, well buy there best player see if they like it

Man i hate Holloway and Martin Allen, yes people like them because they speak there mind, but the teams they pick and manager are the dirtiest around. Brentford came to Theater of knightmares last year and pretty much kicked us of the park, while Allen was busy throwing his tie around and pnching the wall. Don't even get me strted on Holloway and QPR after the stole a Luton player when we were in financial trouble, just liked they'd be a couple of years earlier. When we get rich from selling Curtis Davies, well buy there best player see if they like it

I'm a bit late with my own commentary, but Darlington beat Grimsby 1-0 after Darlington were given two penalties and Grimsby got given two red cards. Now, in normal cases, bashing the referee is a good excuse... But the ref is from HULL. The same ref that gave out two red cards to us against Doncaster two years ago. Come on, the league gives a match assignment to a ref who lives in a town that hates Grimsby? Bullshit.

Well pretty pissed off with today. Not with Luton winning, they wanted it more than we did, but the fact that no matter what our manager does it just doesn't seem good enough. He's a good manager Craig Levein, but I am constantly being left with the feeling now that he's trying his hardest, but ultimatly isn't good enough. Horrible feeling to have, but unless we change dramatically I can't see him being here by the end of the season, the general view is that already the fans have lost confidence. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing, but something needs to happen Monday against Hull now.

Great result for the mighty Hatters today as we move from strength to strength in this league. A 2-0 victory at the Walkers Stadium was better than ever imagined without Steve Howard but we pulled it out. Another top performance. I hope now that we begin to get noticed in the press, instead of them looking at the so called big teams of the league.

Grimsby fan, what you think of Calvin Andrew, i used to play against him when i was younger, bloody good player two or three years ago, will be looking for a first team place here in a year or two too.

Well, top of the Championship! I'm slightly concerned that we havent been playing well at all, because we can't keep scraping results like this without playing well for long. But it could be a good sign that we can play badly and still win. I'd just feel more comfortable with some better performances.

Grimsby fan, what you think of Calvin Andrew, i used to play against him when i was younger, bloody good player two or three years ago, will be looking for a first team place here in a year or two too.

In all honesty, I can't give my professional opinion until I go see Town play (work has meant I haven't committed to going to any games) - but from the looks of today's game against Barnet, we could have a gem. We beat Barnet 1-0, significant in how Barnet was first and undefeated until today thanks to sub Andrew's goal.

We got our third player sent off in a week though. :blink:

Hey, it may be the dirty players table, but Grimsby may actually top it! Woo yay! :w00t::P

We could have gone top tonight, at home against league leaders Notts County. We went 1-0 up in the 80th minute, took off the man of the match in the 84th for an extra defender to keep the lead and we go and blow it in the 85th. :( 1-1 and we're still 3 points off County.

• 2 weeks later...