PFA Young Player of the Year

TMM

Who should win PFA Young Player of the Year?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win PFA Young Player of the Year?

• Jermain Defoe
    • Arjen Robben
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Shaun Wright-Phillips
    • Stuart Downing

Yeah, Robben shouldn't be in there, Cesc Fabregas or Mathieu Flamini should. Based simply on the fact that Robben's only managed about 3 months of football this season (or something like that) and Fabregas has been pretty much ever present.

That said, from that list I voted for Shaun Wright-Phillips. He should've won it last year, and he better win it this year.

Fuck you Monkey. <_<

My vote goes for Wright-Phillips. I am puzzled as to why Rooney is there to be honest, he hasn;t been that great this season, a few good games.

And the in the hell isn't Fabregas there? My top 3 would be SWP, Ronaldo and then Fabregas. Robben ahs been injured too much, if he wasn't he would be my first choice.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Nice to see Defoe in there, he, Brown, King and Robinson have virtually carried Spurs this year.

No Flamini should not be in there, I'll ignore the Arsenal bias, as Flamini really isn't on Arjen Robben's level. Even in those 3 months, Robben has shown his immense talent and lifted Chelsea to another level. That said, I'd pick Shaun Wright-Phillips, as he's a personal favourite of mine - and he's had a substancial lay off as well. I think Kieran Richardson has been outstanding since joining WBA, so it would have been nice to see him nominated.

Fabregas should be there and it isn't biased.

He is 17, have you seen any 17 year olds this season play as well as him? At the start of the season, no-one noticed Vieira was missing. Cesc deserves to be a nominee at least. I don't think Flamini should be there, he has been awesome but he shouldn't be there but Cesc really should.

He is 17, have you seen any 17 year olds this season play as well as him? At the start of the season, no-one noticed Vieira was missing. Cesc deserves to be a nominee at least. I don't think Flamini should be there, he has been awesome but he shouldn't be there but Cesc really should.

We poached him.

And I think he has played just as well.

and fineitent, that is because he can't play that role very well. He hasn't been playing there, he has been playing in the more attacking role.

Vieira sucks, that is why we have noticed Gilberto's absence.

Andrew Cole is one of the top scorers in all competitions from the Premiership (I think maybe 6th), and plays pretty good every week in a very bad Fulham side....why don't we stick him in the PFA Player Of The Year award shortlist whilst we are at it?

Basically, Cesc is good for a 17 year old (just like Cole is for an older player in my above example), but he is nowhere near as good as/had as important a season as any of those nominated.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I feel that people are jumping on Fabregas a little too much, he might not win the award, but he's definitely worth a nomination regardless of what you guys think.

Robben will get it, all the other runners just seem like fillers.