Diary Elite Wrestling

What makes a great writer? Who truly is King of the Dome? Why the fuck does Baby Hewey get a shitload of replies? Is JHS loved for her talent, or for being female? Is syco really that big of a diary whore? Who the hell pissed in Essa's cereal? Is Pancho really that crap?

The answer to that last one is yes, but as for the others, those are the questions asked daily in the Dome, and this is the diary that will answer them.

30 great, and at times, not so great, writers. 29 men, one women.

Imagine, for a second, if each of these writers were trained in the art of pro wrestling, if each of them knew how to work a match, if each was a superstar in waiting.

Now, imagine a backyard. A great backyard. Hell, it has a pool with a waterfall. Hell, imagine the backyard of the Playboy Mansion. Now, while your imagining that, imagine that it is the backyard of the Dome. Imagine a ring in that yard, cheerng crowds of EWBers, and you, in the middle of that ring, holding the vaunted belt that symbolizes you as King of the Dome.

Now that dream has become a reality.

Diary Elite Wrestling

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

syco... put down the pipe... that's it.

What are you on about?!

One... You're not allowed to have another diary. Someone has to draw a line in the sand for you, Son!

Two... How the hell is turning EWBIV into yardtard paradise going to answer any questions about writing ability?! Unless of course we... I mean they... get to write their own promos/matches/whatever?

Three... Playboy Mansion? Really?

Four... There is no four.

Five... How are you determining stats?

This is weirder than the new Pulp EWR movement,

TheRay

The Writers

As Chosen by sycodmn and thegodcomplex

In no particular order

sycodmn (Egomaniac)

thegodcomplex (Grizzled Veteran)

naiwf (Ice Man)

Jeff Hardy's Stalker (Equality Fighter)

Pancho (Lackey)

Vince Russo (The Brain)

Heel Turn (Inspirational Leader)

conniption (Cult Leader)

reversefigure4 (Knight)

kaya (Rasta)

Jukeboski (Extremist)

Bushmeister (Extremist)

Javert (Detective)

Baby Hewey (Comedy Character)

Essa (Angry Young Man)

SeanDMan (Badass)

lafunkenstein (Lackey)

TheRaySays (Blue Chipper)

Gongsun Zan (Monster)

Plankton (Evolution)

Natural Born Thrilla (Whole Damn Show)

*RDB* (Mentor)

Dukes (Arrogant)

Fitzy (No Gimmick Needed)

Typical Phenom (Old School Face)

Boulder (Shark Boy)

Diego (Cheater)

Emperor Fuckshit (Pretentious Artist)

grind your soul (Dual Sport Superstar)

LivingLegend (Slut)

Tag Teams

Stable Members are automatically considered to be able to tag with each other as a legit team, I'm not double listing them, the exception is Appetite for Destruction, where kaya does not tag. These are just the active teams.

Lords of the Ring: Heel Turn and Vince Russo

Teacher and Pupil: *RDB* and lafunkenstein

Kings of the Deathmatch: Jukeboski and Bushmeister

Story Tellers: Gongsun Zan and Plankton

Stables

The New Horsemen: thegodcomplex (leader), sycodmn, TheRaySays, Jeff Hardy's Stalker, Pancho

Appetite for Destruction: kaya (leader), Jukeboski, Bushmeister

Don't bother asking where you are, because if your not on the list your not in. Deal with it

I'll be using Kaneanite's EWB Scenario, with changes made based on the consensus of your writing ability and any other factors I decide. Workers will be created in the same way.

I will add tag teams, as I see fit, and stables, again, as I see fit.

I'll be doing this in old school backyard short form for matches, and written out promo/angles. I will determine your gimmick by how you act on the board, your rep, and other things.

I will not push myself to the title.

I will not push you to the title. Don't ask.

I will not book you in a certain match just because you ask.

Deal with it.

ADDED: If you would like to send me specified entrance music, or anything about attire or such, please PM it so as to not clutter the thread.

Edited by sycodmn

I am confused, but you know I will read since it contains me.

I always enter to Matthew Good's Suburbia

This should be interesting.  I can't wait to see a show and if this will survive at least 3 shows.

Yay! I win! I took the number 9 in the "How many posts until someone makes a lame joke about syco dropping this" pool. And here I thought I had overestimated.

Ok enough. I was warned for ONCE making another diary within a week of my first one, but Syco has broken this rule countless times. Either I should get my warning brought down, or his should go up. This is fucking ridiculous. It’s an obvious display of playing “favourites” and it sickens me that no Mods will stand up and show some goddamn discipline! This is not Syco’s fault, because I am sure if I had this “stroke” I would do the same thing. It’s just annoying.

On a side note the diary itself seems like an interesting and unique concept and I am looking forward to the shows. I can’t wait to see how you push talent and also what will happen when/if you include Indy talent. But still... JUSTICE PEOPLE!

Ok enough. I was warned for ONCE making another diary within a week of my first one, but Syco has broken this rule countless times. Either I should get my warning brought down, or his should go up. This is fucking ridiculous. It’s an obvious display of playing “favourites” and it sickens me that no Mods will stand up and show some goddamn discipline! This is not Syco’s fault, because I am sure if I had this “stroke” I would do the same thing. It’s just annoying.

On a side note the diary itself seems like an interesting and unique concept and I am looking forward to the shows. I can’t wait to see how you push talent and also what will happen when/if you include Indy talent. But still... JUSTICE PEOPLE!

I found this post hilarious as he begins to tear into it angrily then turns into a happy go lucky interesting diary. Very bipolar and entertaining. (Y)

As for the diary... syco you don't continue this and you die a slow... slow death. I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE JACK DANEILS! :wub:

Shut the fuck up and stop bitching.

I had the ok of a mod.

Diary Elite Wrestling

In Conjunction With

Extreme Warfare Battleground IV

Present

DEW's Debut Event!

Is My Penis Supposed to be Like This?

Including the first round of the HUGE 16 man tournament for the title of King of the Dome!

Entered in the tournament:

thegodcomplex

'The Anti Straight Edge Icon' sycodmn

Jeff Hardy's Stalker

'The Mark Hunter' naiwf

'The Last True Soul'jah' kaya

'The Canadian Suplex Machine' SeanDMan

Vince Russo

Heel Turn

'Inspector' Javert

conniption

Essa

'The Battle Royal Butcher' Gongsun Zan

'Mr. Saturday Night' Natural Born Thrilla

'The First' *RDB*

'The Crown Prince of Old School' Typical Phenom

Dukes

EIGHT GREAT MATCHES! ONE SHOW! ONLY 5 DOLLARS!

Straight from the backyard of EWB, the best The Dome has to offer give their all, just to become KING OF THE DOME!

Saturday, July 3rd, 2004, INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND, THESE WRITERS ARE GOING TO WAAAAAR!

BE THERE, OR BE BANNED!

Edited by sycodmn

Canadian Suplex Machine. Someone else took the Human Suplex Machine gimmick. Some nobody. <_<

Several of the competitors entered into the King of the Dome tournament were present for a small EWB press conference.

In the house were thegodcomplex, sycodmn, and Jeff Hardy's Stalker of the New Horsemen, Vince Russo, kaya, LivingLegend and Dukes. What follows is a short review of the conference.

DEW Owner ? ? ? welcomed us to the conference, and introduced all the participants. TGC, syco, and JHS sat apart from the rest of the group, at their own end of the table, all wearing 'New Horsemen' shirts. syco was nursing a cup containing what we presume is an alcoholic beverage, while JHS and TGC talk.

LivingLegend is at the other end of the table, apart from the rest of the group, in his school girl outfit, twirling a sucker in his mouth. No one wanted to sit next to him.

The rest of the group were massed in the middle of the table. Vince Russo, who... remarkably, looks like the real Vince Russo was quiet, sitting calmly. kaya was messing with his dreads, and looked high. Dukes was looking at himself in a mirror, and fixing his shades.

The first question was directed to the vet, TGC, who was asked if he'd ever seen such anticipation as this. He said yes, but not since Lou Thesz won the NWA title in 1957. Vince Russo jumped in, and corrected him, giving the exact date, November 9th, 1956, Thesz's opponent, the referee, the time keeper, the attendance, and what Thesz had for lunch that day. TGC shot back a 'whatever' and ? ? ? moved the conference on.

kaya was asked for his thoughts on the tournament, and responded with a 'What tournament mon?' then headed off to look for some Funions.

LivingLegend said that he couldn't wait to get into the ring with these big, strong, strapping men, licking his sucker laciviously. He added that he hoped he didn't wrestle JHS, because that would be a waste of his... talents. Everyone shot him a look, and scooted farther away.

JHS said that it was great to be getting a chance to prove herself against the rest of the world, and that she would prove that she's not liked just because she's a woman, but because she has talent.

Vince Russo said that he would win this just as surely as Don Muraco won the first King of the Ring in July of '85. He then said that his extensive knowledge of wrestling has aided him, by supplying him with examples of every concievable situation in the ring.

sycodmn, when asked for comment, went off on a profanity laced tirade about how he was tired of this shit, needed more Jack and Coke, was the best we'd ever seen, was the God of... sexual intercourse, and of course, going to win the whole damn thing. He then puked on JHS, who slapped him.

Dukes was last, and of course, made a comment about them 'saving the best of last'. He said that no man, or woman, looking at JHS, had a chance, because his 'future is so bright, I have to wear sunglasses at night'. The night ended in an altercation between sycodmn and Dukes, over who's ego was really bigger.

No brackets for the tournament have been released, but this is just a taste of what could happen.

Edited by sycodmn