• Metal
    • Pop / Chart Dance
    • Punk
    • Rap / Gangsta Rap
    • Reggae / Ska
    • Rock
    • Urban R'N'B

Guest Booker T & The MG's

It honestly changes all the time. Right now it's electronica, a few months ago it was indie, a few months before that it was electronica and I'm beginning to get into World music, more specifically Rai it could easily be that soon.

Rock.

I was thinking Metal, but my definition is kinda the 80s version with stuff like Judas Priest. That's now classified as "Rock".

Besdies, when you're favorite band has a song about rock seemingly in every album they've recorded, (AC/DC), it kinda sums it up.

Rock.

I was thinking Metal, but my definition is kinda the 80s version with stuff like Judas Priest. That's now classified as "Rock".

Besdies, when you're favorite band has a song about rock seemingly in every album they've recorded, (AC/DC), it kinda sums it up.

Rock.

Judas Priest is more metal than 90% of today's "metal" bands.

And AC/DC's your favorite band? I'm sorry.

I can't choose one genre, because none of them come close to describing what I listen to.

I listen to metal, punk, 'gangsta' rap (Pre 1997 stuff mostly), southern rock, old country (nothing post Garth Brooks really, although I like Garth), electronica (mostly hardcore/gabber), hell, almost anything under the sun.