Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was telling the truth for crying out loud. The bin slipped out of his hands and flew ten feet forward, right in the general direction of Maxwell. Not deliberate at all >_>

Saskia is hot, she reminds of this girl I went to school with. Sam would be a lot hotter if she wasn't trying to get into the pants of every man and/or woman she talks to. Leslie is hideous. Vanessa is a mute. I like Makosi, I'm generally not a fan of black girls but for her I'll make an exception.

Big Brother is the fucking shit. Just about all of the men have interested me so far, excluding Anthony. Craig is doing the standard "what about me?" Raven-esque gimmick, Maxwell is the arrogant cockney, Science is some wannabe gangster rapper, Derek brings some much needed class to the house, Roberto is damn sexy and Kemal doesn't annoy me that much. He isn't a single thing like Marco, nowhere near as camp (yes, he dresses like a woman but I think Marco was camp beyond any semblence of a gender) and not even a tenth as annoying.

Basically, keep everybody bar Vanessa and Leslie. They never speak, and when they do it's barely coherent anyway.

Big Brother is fucking awesome this year. The counting game = genius.

Vannessa!! BOO!!! LMAO, that was priceless.

I now dislike Science, I lost all my respect for him now.

Maxwell still owns and Roberto is really growing on me. Saskia is a clone of Jessica Simpson just with brown hair.

Sam has zero personality, does she ever do anything?

And lastly.. SPOILERS

Bwahahahaha. As part of Saskia's task she got to choose to get Maxwell his underwear that he has been wanting, or something for Roberto, can't remember what. She chose for Maxwell to get some new underwear and they gave him some Tottenham thongs, so he burnt them. Bwahahaha.

END SPOILERS

Edited by Gooner4Life

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Science pisses me off because he thinks he's from the hood or some shit, he keeps saying 'tings' and he's just generally a complete wigger.

I can see people voting Roberto off, but I like him, he won't win (It'll be someone a bit queer), but he needs to stay.

Makosi is still a complete cunt, she looks like Dwight York in drag.

What did Science do? I saw him 'throw' a bucket at Max. But it was off camera when I saw it, and the fact he missed makes me think that it did slip. It was quite funny when he told him to hit him with it, then hightailing it soon after.

Maxwell reminds me of the stereotypical chav.

And Science's 'that's what I'm about', etc is really getting annoying. We know already. You do what you like and so on, very nice. Put in in a memo, and label it 'SHIT I ALREADY KNOW'.

Still, Roberto to win. He seems a bit...unhappy? Derek's gaining my liking, because he's not the complete tit he was when he first came in. The rest can go suck it, super size.

And anyone that finds Makosi hot needs their balls amputated to prevent her ugly genes from making it into the next generation. I like black women (it would just look fucking weird if I went out with one), and she is FUGLY. AND has an AFRO. And her best friend is a man who wants to be a woman.

And Craig is still getting on my tits. Is he not aware he looks like a butchy lesbian?

I think I realised why I watch BB whenever it's on and I'm not doing something - it makes me feel good about myself, because there are people lesser off than me, and I can make fun of them here, with my EWB comrades. :w00t: And that's a pleasure greater than sex. Well...maybe just chocolate.

Science just actually referred to some cheap margarine as 'ghetto', and what he was used to. :lol:

Edited by The Kraig

Science was quite in the right last night. Maxwell kicked off for hardly shit all. If the bin did slip out of his hand then it slipped. Either way it's nothing bad, so why Maxwell was kicking off is beyond me.

I admit Science acts hard at times but at least he's entertaining to watch and all. Maxwell is still cool though, which is why I didn't want to see the two fight and all.

Just get rid of Craig :(

Science was quite in the right last night. Maxwell kicked off for hardly shit all. If the bin did slip out of his hand then it slipped. Either way it's nothing bad, so why Maxwell was kicking off is beyond me.

If someone threw a bin at my head, I'd think something was about to kick off too.

Maybe throwing bins at peoples heads is a sign of friendship in some places of the world, but not here.

What the fucks the point in starting though? If it's an accident, where is the point in starting?

Fair enough say something and all, but Maxwell kicked off and started fronting up to him, so you expect Science to just pussy down and do nothing?

If it did slip out of his hands then he cant be in the wrong, because Maxwell went straight up to him and started mouthing off. I still like Maxwell because he's hilarious at times, but meh.

What the fucks the point in starting though? If it's an accident, where is the point in starting?

Fair enough say something and all, but Maxwell kicked off and started fronting up to him, so you expect Science to just pussy down and do nothing?

If it did slip out of his hands then he cant be in the wrong, because Maxwell went straight up to him and started mouthing off. I still like Maxwell because he's hilarious at times, but meh.

Meh I'm still siding with Science, mainly cos Maxwell was a complete arsehole.

Good for Science in "protecting" Derrek cos if I was in bed and people threw water bombs at me I wouldn't be very happy.

And who cares if he threw the bin or it slipped. It was PLASTIC and they were playing water fights. Only a retard would take that seriously. We saw a glimpse of the thick thug that Maxwell is, and then the "argument" afterwards, it was Maxwell doing all the shouting and name calling with Science saying "What did you call me?"

Ultimately if I'd been water fighting and a plastic bin was thrown at me I'd see it as the lightheartedself-defence that it was and thrown it back, laughing.

Roberto won a point with me yesterday too after rooting through the bin and upsetting Craig.

And who's the other guy? The dancer from Newcastle? He got himself involved when Science had gone to the bedroom so I want him or Craig out next.

Then Maxwell, then we can start evicting the four stupid girls, leaving us the Makosi, Science, Derrek, Roberto and the tranny. That'd be a good house as far as I'm concerned.

How anyone can defend Science for that I don't know. He threw a BIN at Maxwell's HEAD. Maxwell did well to not smack him right away. It didn't slip, that's bullshit. He threw it. Accident my fucking arse, JP.

I actually like Anthony, think I'm the only one.

Nothing to defend.

It was a plastic bin and they were having a laugh.

Basically Maxwell must have seen it as a challenge to some kind of masculinity or something...But meh, that was a couple of days ago...On with tonights viewing....

Video screens in the toilet so it seems...