Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

I don't think Maxwell really had a comeback to that, and went the way of the 'not caring' to make a point. Which didn't really work, since Roberto was already on his way to the diary room.

He got what he deserved, he's way too confrontational for his own good. I was begging for him to get a right good slap. I think the only reason he didn't do something more was that no violence policy. What's the point in that? I want to see murders.

And Science fucking owned the entire house, that was great. He just says it like it is.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Maxwell really had a comeback to that, and went the way of the 'not caring' to make a point. Which didn't really work, since Roberto was already on his way to the diary room.

He got what he deserved, he's way too confrontational for his own good. I was begging for him to get a right good slap. I think the only reason he didn't do something more was that no violence policy. What's the point in that? I want to see murders.

And Science fucking owned the entire house, that was great. He just says it like it is.

Roberto is the man. I like Maxwell and all but Roberto was still in the right, and it was funny seeing Maxwell trying it on because Roberto would smash him to pieces. I've just taken even more of a liking to him though as personally I think he's playing quite a fair game and isn't exactly keeping quiet and all boring like half the housemates.

At least Lesley went as she was boring as fuck, now get that twat Craig out. Science and Roberto are ruling the house though :)

Bahaha Maxwell kicks ass

Maxwell, Saskia and Anthony are in the diary room.

Big Brother: Who would you least like to see evicted?

Saskia: Maxwell and Anthony.

Anthony: Maxwell and Saskia.

Maxwell: Well I've got a bit of a soft spot for Kemal, and me and Roberto are getting on like a house on fire.

Bahaha Maxwell kicks ass

Maxwell, Saskia and Anthony are in the diary room.

Big Brother: Who would you least like to see evicted?

Saskia: Maxwell and Anthony.

Anthony: Maxwell and Saskia.

Maxwell: Well I've got a bit of a soft spot for Kemal, and me and Roberto are getting on like a house on fire.

Guest Michael Louis

Lesley is a fucking minger, and Maxwell rules all. All the girls are just wannabe page 3 gils, a bit of flesh here and there and they thinl they'll be fine. Funny how there are now 7 guys and 4 girls though.