Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being 100% completely honest now, if I was in the house, I would have hit Makosi so hard. I would of literally smashed her head off. I really do hate the girl, I think she's a horrible person. I didn't really like Saskia before, but I just gained some respect for her.

Everything Saskia said was 100% spot on. And the "Finger yourself" comment was awesome, as that's all she's doing. She's getting off on her own 'importance'. She is going to have the shit booed out of her. If it's team NWA left then I refuse to watch it. Makosi needs a good fucking hiding, it's the only thing she'll understand.

It won't be "team NWA" left. The public likes Maxwell and Anthony more than any of their members. They can put Maxwell up, but there's no way in hell he's going any time soon.

Hopefully Saskia does though. Then he may just grow a sack. Oh, and I like Makosi. Yes, she's a bitch, but she's entertaining and that's all that matters.

IMO it'll be Maxwell and Saskia up for eviction this week.

Makosi needs a slap, Saskia was spot on with everything she said about her. However, Maxwell is starting to annoy me a bit by completely licking Saskia's arse (metaphorically of course <_<) so I don't really have a favourite housemate at the moment. Maxwell can still sometimes be cool, and Craig is actually quite likeable now he's ditched Vanessa.

Guest ZizouFWF

Hola Amigos, could someone possibly give me a basic outline of whats happened in BB recently because for the last week ive been moving back to Spain. Thank you, I saw a bit tonight cos we still got english tv and there were some randomers in there, hot on naked too.

I would also like to introduce myself since theres no introduction forum, im Dominga or Dominic in English, Zizou is of course dedicated to Zidane - best player for my football team, FWF stands for - Fútbol - Real Madrid, Wrestling (Lucha), Fórmula 1 - Fernando Alonso - Im a huge fan of F1. - Fernando, será Campeón

Anyway could someone help me because im confused with all the diff posts :blink:

Edited by ZizouFWF

Reading Nomination Results for this week and up for the public vote this week are.

Maxwell - 5 Votes

Saskia - 4 Votes

Science - 4 Votes

link

http://forums.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/showt...3?threadid=4305

They weren't the results. They were just the guys predictions. Nominations are on Tuesdays.

Nominations are on Mondays, but are kept strictly confidential within the Big Brother production team until the housemates are told at around 3-4pm on Tuesday. The public's first knowledge is from BBLB, unless you watch the live feed.

And to whoever asked, Anthony and Max were banned from nominating for discussing the likelyhood of people being nominated. No names were mentioned by them, and they were told by Big Brother privately rather than the plasma screen jobby.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Im guessing it'll get really boring come this friday, its already dull and I'm already finding it hard to handle the likes of Makosi and Kemal, like previous BB's I'll probably stop paying so much interest.