If you had to watch films starring a certain actor

It's a tie between both Johnny Depp and Edward Norton. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Norton as he's a fantastic actor, probably one of my favorite, if not my favorite.

I can't believe I didn't mention Norton. I still wouldn't choose him over Spacey, but Primal Fear, People vs. Larry Flynt, Rounders, Fight Club, American History X, The Score, Death to Smoochy, Italian Job, Red Dragon?! Good fucking times. But still, no Keeping the Faith.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I echo what Livid said, as I personally was amazed that no one listed Edward Norton as well, 'cause his name was the first that came to mind when reading the title of this topic.

Furthermore, I could probably watch Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, and Brad Pitt movies for 24 hours straight as well.

Tom Hanks - The Terminal , Big , Apollo 13 , The Burbs , The lady Killers , Catch me If You Can , Cast away , You've Got Mail , Forrest Gump , Sleepless in Seattle , and Philedelphia

Johnny Depp - Secret Window , The Ninth Gate , Fear ad Loathing In Las Vegas , What's eating Gilbert grape , Benny and Joon , Edward Scissorhands , Platoon , and Once Upon A Time In Mexico

John Travolta - The Punisher , The Generals Daughter , primary Colors , Face off , Michael , Phenomenon , Broken Arrow , Pulp Fiction , Urban Cowboy , The Boay in the plastic bubble , and Carrie

Al Pacino.

John Wayne.

Spencer Tracy (Father of the Bride, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Boys Town).

Dustin Hoffman.

Tom Hanks.

John Belushi.

Steve McQueen.

And for a wildcard:

Leslie Nielsen (Airplane, the Naked Gun trilogy, Forbidden Planet).

It's strange, but I can't think of any ACTRESSES who could entertain me for 24 hours.

I had the same problem with actresses.

Decided Uma THurman was a possibility.

Zhang Zihi would give me Crouching Tiger, Flying Daggers and Hero...Which would be nice.

And Leslie Nielsen is another.

Forbidden Planet is magnificent.

Michael Caine: Zulu, Alfie, Get Carter, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Noises Off, The Italian Job, A Bridge Too Far, The Ipcress File, The Quiet American and Batman Begins.

(Y) Class.

Harrison Ford - 3 Indiana Jones films, 3 Star Wars films, The Fugitive, Blade Runner, Air Force One, Witness, Presumed Innocent, Force 10 from Navarone, Frantic, Presumed Innocent, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger, Regarding Henry.

Tom Hanks - Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, Philadelphia, Saving Private Ryan, Joe vs the Volcano, Batchelor Party, Toy Stroy 1 and 2, The Green Mile, Castaway,Road to Perdition, Catch Me If You Can.

John Cusack - Grosse Point Blanke, Pushing Tin, High Fidelity, The Sure Thing, Grifters, Con Air, The Grifters, Thin Red Line, Bob Roberts, Serendipity, Being John Malkovich.

Bruce Willis

(Die Hard, Hostage, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Last Man Standing, The Last Boy Scout, etc.)

Tom Cruise

(The Last Samurai, Collateral, Risky Business, etc.)

Jeff Bridges

(The Big Lebowski, Arlington Road, Tron, etc.)

Just keep "The Kid" and "Cocktail" away from me, those movies suck.

Kiefer Sutherland: Phone Booth, To End All Wars, Dark City, Young Guns 1 & 2, A Few Good Men, The Lost Boys, Stand By Me and 24 but that doesn't count.

Tom Hanks: Terminal, Cast Away, Green Mile, Toy Story, Saving Private Ryan, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, Philidelphia, Big, Sleepless In Seattle. The man is a fucking legend.

Jim Carrey: Bruce Almighty, Me, Myself and Irene, Man On The Moon, Truman Show, Liar Liar, Cable Guy, Ace Ventura 1 & 2, Batman Forever, The Mask. My 2nd favourite actor of all time.

Can't think of any more at the moment.

Guest ZizouFWF

Tom Hanks: Terminal, Cast Away, Green Mile, Toy Story 1 & 2, Saving Private Ryan, Apollo 13, Forrest Gump, Philidelphia, Big, Sleepless In Seattle, Youve got Mail, Catch me if You Can

Al Pacino: Godfather 1,2 ,3, Scarface, Devil's Advocate, Insomnia, The Recruit

Robert De Niro: Godfather 1,2,3, Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, Analyze This, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Shark Tale

Sly Stallone: Rocky 1,2,3,4,5, Rambo 1,2,3, Cliffhangar

Steve Buscemi

Reservoir Dogs, The Big Lebowski, Con Air, Ghost World, Fargo, Airheads, Desperado, Miller's Crossing

There's bound to be more I forgot, but a good mix of stuff there.

I was tempted to put Angelina Jolie in there, because I could watch anything with her in it.:D