Last Comic Standing 2~!

DYSI

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Pablo get his own Comedy Central special already? I think if they have already had their own special they shouldn't be elgible, but that's just me. It was too bad Buck Starr didn't advance, I thought his final thing in front of the audience was pretty good. I loved that one guy that was talking about how it sucks if your parents are just afraid of the dark as you are.

Guest Sean O'Haire

I know it. I think the only reason he made it to the night call was because he went to every fucking city with them. He is like a hemroid that won't go away.

Guest bruins72

Phan only won because of the sympathy vote. Me personally, my favorite of last season was Ralphie May.

That guy, Ralphie was friggin hysterical! I missed some of the episodes. Did he bomb at some point or was were the judges just being stupid?

Buck Star needs someone to write for him. He's not all that nervous which showed with his click click click on the final performance he did. He obviously has the dedication, he's just not that funny.

"You might ask why a surfer is in Boston... well I'm not just a surfer, I'm a stoner dudes..."

Horrible.

Edited by SeanDMan

Guest Xecution

I started feeling sorry for Buck Star at the end, he followed them around and still didn't make it.

I thought that one old guy, Jim Wiggins, I think was pretty decent and I've seen Jim Norton before, what's he from?

Guest TheKarnivalShow

Ralphie May is a pretty good comic but his actual stand up that he uses in the club is very vulgar and he says the F word a lot which makes me love him also the fact that he could get a skinny girlfriend that is above a 5 at least.

Dat Phan was okay. He was better than some of the people (I couldn't stand Tess at ALL), but I was shocked when he beat Dave. I still liked him up until the finals where he repeated some of his jokes from previous episodes.

No more sympathy stuff, though. I really want no insight into the lives of these guys, because it leads to guys like Dat winning.

Guest bruins72

Jim Norton makes regular appearances on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn.

He also used to be a regular on the Opie and Anthony show (syndicated radio show that got shut down a year or two ago).

Ralphie May is a pretty good comic but his actual stand up that he uses in the club is very vulgar and he says the F word a lot which makes me love him also the fact that he could get a skinny girlfriend that is above a 5 at least.

I'm a big fan of valgarity (loving Deadwood!), so that's a big plus in my book. I couldn't believe it when they showed his girlfriend. She was pretty cute and she was smaller than one of his legs. It reminded me of that scene from Austin Powers 2 when Austin asked Felicity how she could sleep with Fat Bastard. The sheer mechanics of it are mind-blowing!

Dat Phan was okay. He was better than some of the people (I couldn't stand Tess at ALL), but I was shocked when he beat Dave. I still liked him up until the finals where he repeated some of his jokes from previous episodes.

No more sympathy stuff, though. I really want no insight into the lives of these guys, because it leads to guys like Dat winning.

I missed a lot of the season. What was Dat Phan getting sympathy for?

Hi, I'm DYSI?-- welcome to the DYSI? show.

*shifty*

Anywho, besides BS looking like a love child of a goat and Carrot Top. The first show was pretty decent, I'm hoping that tall bald black guy (forgot his name) goes to the house. That tall bald black guy > *.

That was bullshit last night. Pablo Francisco and some of the other people they didn't pick to make it to the finals was complete crap. They're not picking the funniest people , they're picking the people that they could see have a show on NBC. They think this is helping them, but in the end it really won't. You can be the ugliest person in the world, but if you're funny enough and get the shot you will make it big(See Jack Black :shifty). They picked people like Coleman and that lady who's dad died just because of the way they looked. It's pathetic and in the long run will hurt them more then help them. I'd rather have Pablo Francisco over half of the schmucks they picked last night.

Oh well now I'm rooting for Jim Norton to win the entire thing. He's twice as funny as anybody else from what I've seen so far.

Ant is the least funniest comedian I think I've ever seen. He was funnier last year, and even then he was atrocious.

Fuck him. He doesn't deserve to be on the show.

Pablo Francisco, Will Durst, Paul Varghese, and plenty of others are funnier than he could ever be.

Pisses me off.

Jim Norton will NOT win. His style of comedy is too raw for your average pussy network TV watcher. The people that actually bother to call in and vote at the end of the season will not vote for Norton because he was too "mean." He'll make it to the finals, but he'll suffer from the same thing that hurt Vos last season. Vos is probably the funniest stand up working the club scene and crowds love him, but people sitting at home just don't get it.