WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Just out of interest, I've already asked Rabid Wolverine this and he's going to send it to me later, but does anyone who's online now have the Max Drive save with everything unlocked for Europe? The GameFAQ's one is a bit dodgy, and I just wanna see what Jake's like on the game. Basically, if you can send it to me within the next hour, then do but if not, I'm away from the PC until about 5 tomorrow, by which time Rabid Wolverine should've sent it. Thank ye.

If anyone does have it, send it to: allan_wright86@hotmail.com

The easiest way to win the Buried Alive match is to do the casket finisher (I've had choke slam and powerbomb so far, anyone else seen a different version yet?), as then there's no chance for the computer to stop the lid coming down - i'm so glad they added that, as it was taking 25+ minutes to win the match, as the computer blocked the lid about 100 times in a row :crying:

I've managed to hit a sweet chin music into it.

Using Christian, I've done a bulldog into the casket.

Anyone want to tell me why i cant do teh interrupt stolen taunt challenge and throw ten people out of the rumble?

I've done both of them, the first one using two humans, the second as me against computer, both on normal difficulty, but to no avail.

And yes with the rumble one it was the same character who eliminated all ten.

EDIT: Just done the taunt one.

Edited by ravenjuice

Anyone want to tell me why i cant do teh interrupt stolen taunt challenge

Two player mode (Y)

Just get two player to build up a finisher, store it, then hold L1 and move the right analogue stick. He'll steal your taunt, then you just kick him :P

And yes with the rumble one it was the same character who eliminated all ten.

This one is a bit weird. I did it the first time and I know I eliminated ten people, but apparently it didn't count because someone else helped me with a few. Then I did it with Andre making sure there were only cruisers so I could easily eliminate everyone and I got it. Not sure if you need to do a 30-man rumble or not, but might as well try.

Using Christian, I've done a bulldog into the casket.

I'm beginning to think it's based on weight classifications. I'm sure my heavyweight CAW has done different backstage brawl moves than I saw Tajiri doing, but then I could be wrong.

There's a few (see: one or two) good CAWS there. One of the Matt Hardy's look really good I think.

The Matt Hardy one in his current camouflage is alright, but whoever wrote it sucks. He's missed out the actual camouflage on the pants, a belt, and can't describe for the life of him. He's also made Matt have a huuuuge long neck, but I haven't seen Matt for a while, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt >_>

And is it just me or does the letters suck this time round? Trying to make Matts 'I will not die' shirt, and the letters are tiny :\

I just had a 100 minute slobberknocker and eliminated 100 people. That's 1 a minute people!!!!! (H)

I did it in around 50 and I think I had numerous micro sleeps during that so I probably could've done better. That and I stopped trying for a short while as I wanted to lose after passing the challenge, then I thought I might get a bonus for 100 so I rallied on. No prize. :( Then again I was on Normal, you mighta been on a harder setting.

And on the Rumble challenge I used Andre and eliminated all 29.

• Admin

I just had a 100 minute slobberknocker and eliminated 100 people. That's 1 a minute people!!!!! (H)

I did it in around 50 and I think I had numerous micro sleeps during that so I probably could've done better. That and I stopped trying for a short while as I wanted to lose after passing the challenge, then I thought I might get a bonus for 100 so I rallied on. No prize. :( Then again I was on Normal, you mighta been on a harder setting.

And on the Rumble challenge I used Andre and eliminated all 29.

I deliberately took 100 minutes though, lol. I kicked the shit of the hurricane for a good 20 minutes. I was on hard.

HCTP for 20!?! If you looked around you could get it for around 10, that's not including pre owned. Other than that I would say it's worth it, i've found it pretty damn addictive. I've had a couple of 'look up and several hours have passed' monents.

• Admin

I would say that's quite sad and obsessive,

I personally think it was a pretty big achievement on hard mode with the way the computer reverses nearly everything in the new game. I had a few spare hours this afternoon and wanted to see if I could last 100 minutes. I'm a goal orientated person. ^_^

I love the animations in the parking lot brawl especially the instant ko move its just cool. Finally finished my raw season now I'm taking soem time and updating some of the movesets

How would I go about taking Cena through the smackdown season ? Cause I thought you could take each wrestler through a year of each brand.

Who can you go in season mode to win Undertaker's urn? I don't fancy going through season with a bunch of guys to get the story line.

Anyone except Eddie, Angle, Booker and of course, Taker. I think.

I love the animations in the parking lot brawl especially the instant ko move its just cool. Finally finished my raw season now I'm taking soem time and updating some of the movesets

How would I go about taking Cena through the smackdown season ? Cause I thought you could take each wrestler through a year of each brand.

I don't think you can. You can only do one season with each guy as far as I'm aware.

Who can you go in season mode to win Undertaker's urn? I don't fancy going through season with a bunch of guys to get the story line.

I got it when using Rob Van Dam. Very entertaining season that was, especially the storyline I had when I won the Rumble.

You can only take a guy through a season on whichever show his in the game . Which is amusing, considering the season, opening videos, in game roster and GM mode rosters are all different.

But Cena is Raw only I believe, although while going through Eddie's he was on Smackdown. They can have different storylines occur or a slight difference (you may or may not get the Legends tour for example), but generally each guy will go through the same season every time.

I have to say though, despite my earlier grievances with the game, it's growing on me. The things I want in, I'm living without. It'll take more getting used to, but this is one of the best wrestling games I've ever played. Just wish lazy ass programmers would do a better job, or shitty publishers would let them.

Anyways, does anyone else know which guys are in the game but not in the company anymore? I was thinking about it and it's quite a few. Spike Dudley, Mark Jindrak, Charlie Haas, Hassan, Joy Giovanni, Jericho, Christian, Eddie (RIP) and I haven't seen either Basham, Michelle McCool and a couple other people for a while.

And I finally realized Val Venis and Hardcore Holly aren't in. That bugs me.