WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Try this for Jake, I'm going to:

Once you unlock a legend you go to the free agents page, press start I believe, then it will take you to a page where you can turn them "on" for the mode. Then you can get them as free agents. Thank god too, before I got Hogan and Bret Hart the other GM was kicking my ass. It could work, I don't know.

I fluked a possum victory, but I can't reverse a finisher :(

I've scored a few possum-pins, finished the match with most of them. I got beat by Jericho with one, they're tough to kick out of.

I can't reverse a finisher either, I have no problem reversing everything else though. I'm a reversal machine :P

Royal Rumbles get on my fucking nerves. Too many people, too convaluted.

I don't like the speed of the ring-out bars, I think they go down way too fast.

Just played online, first I was in a Last Man Standing with Kane as the Main Events room was the only one I could find that had people in it. That was slightly laggy, the guy quit or something after I beat him caus it froze for like five mins and didn't credit me with the win. Then I went into a tornado tag HITC which got laggy. Lost that one as I fell off the cell and my partna didn't break the pin. Finally a 4 way ladder match which I won, it was fucking awesome, some great bumps.

Is it me or do finishers look really weak in cutscenes? Austin stunned someone and it was really crap, it looked like he'd just hooked their head then sat down. Edge just speared someone too and he just basically ran at them and fell on top.

Edited by King Ellis

Is it me or do finishers look really weak in cutscenes? Austin stunned someone and it was really crap, it looked like he'd just hooked their head then sat down. Edge just speared someone too and he just basically ran at them and fell on top.

Yeah I noticed that.The Austin stunner is incredibly awful, and Flair's Figure Four is a bit naff as well.

How the cunt do you kick out?

I whipped Carlito's ass in ahardcore match as Flair, put on the figure four TWICE, as well as beating the shit out of him with a chair keeping my stamina up.

He hit me once with the 'overdrive' which he doesn't actually use, and I couldn't kick out despite mashing the buttons like a crazy bastard.

This is very, very gay.

And why can they kick out, despite having absolutely no life, right after a finisher? It's fucking annoying, and reminds me of the pile of piss known as Day Of Reckoning 2.

Edited by The Kraig

• Admin

all of em are terrible. Taker's Chokeslam and Last Ride are horrendous, the stunner looks terrible, they just have a terrible job of doing moves in cutscenes.

What shocks me is that the awful execution of the moves is deliberate, and I'm not sure why.

Can someone please tell me how to unlock the WrestleMania XXI, WrestleMania IX and ECW arenas?

WrestleMania 21 Arena - Complete the first set of challenges

ECW Arena - Complete the second set of challenges

WrestleMania 9 Arena - Complete the third set of challenges

I'm 99% sure those are right.

So what are some of the moves that you can unlock once you get all of the Legends and the Tough Enough trophy?

Specific moves I'm looking for are the Twist of Fate (for my roommate), "Evolution" (aka one-man Spanish Fly) and the HalfHatch from DoR2. I suspect they're not in it, but whatever.

What pisses me off is that I'm probably going to have to put down a $300+ deposit just to get Jake Roberts. In the words of Carlito, dat's not kewl.