WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Managed the strike one, finally. Charlie Haas likes dropkicking too much. Also managed to reverse his finisher. I still lost, the sleeper minigame sucks, when are you supposed to hit x, when it gets to the blue bar? Or are you supposed to keep tapping or something?

Why didn't you just use two controllers?...(unless you don't have another)

Then you can determine how many strikes or whatever happens during the match.

I could also use a sabu movelist along with an abyss one iof someone finds one post the link please.

I don't think I'll be able to complete one challenge because Slobberknocker mode is glitched for me. Everytime the match starts either my opponent freezes after I pin him or he keeps falling to the mat and my guy want even target him.

You guys have any tips for gm mode ?

I'm playing against my friend and he's kicking my butt . I'm raw and he's smackdown

Apologies if this has already been reported, but I thought it was a very cool touch - I had Daivari at ringside, and occasionally you hear him start talking away, as in real life. I love little things like that :)

NB: I was Hassan at the time, and commentary is turned off, in case those have to be in place in order for it to work.

Apologies if this has already been reported, but I thought it was a very cool touch - I had Daivari at ringside, and occasionally you hear him start talking away, as in real life. I love little things like that :)

NB: I was Hassan at the time, and commentary is turned off, in case those have to be in place in order for it to work.

Does that also help your momentum meter any?

Stats count for very little, and interfering/slandering the other promotion rarely works. Star power is where it's at, get the most popular people you can, and as many as you can. Whore them all over your show, as many popular workers in one match without too much fatigue, and always hype your main events/PPVs.

So... any way to unlock Jake Roberts without buying a PSP?

I swear I'm going to slap the next person who asks that :P

Managed the strike one, finally. Charlie Haas likes dropkicking too much. Also managed to reverse his finisher. I still lost, the sleeper minigame sucks, when are you supposed to hit x, when it gets to the blue bar? Or are you supposed to keep tapping or something?

Why didn't you just use two controllers?...(unless you don't have another)

Then you can determine how many strikes or whatever happens during the match.

Ah, that's cheating. ;)

Cheating depends on perspective. It's in the game, you can do it. Doesn't require codes or anything else, they obviously intended it in some way (otherwise why bother allowing two players to even be able to do them?). Cheating is doing something you're not suppose to.

The smilie should indicate I was saying it in a tongue-in-cheek manner. Don't take everything so seriously.

I don't think I'll be able to complete one challenge because Slobberknocker mode is glitched for me. Everytime the match starts either my opponent freezes after I pin him or he keeps falling to the mat and my guy want even target him.

I'm playing against my friend and he's kicking my butt . I'm raw and he's smackdown

I completed the Slobberknocker Challenge yesterday. I was The Rock and I beat 100 people in about 86 minutes. I found it to be very easy when you get into a rhythm. For example, as soon as the next guy entered the ring I ran at them and did a DDT, then hit a couple of elbow drops from the top and hit the People's Elbow.

I find GM mode tough, too, although I've only played against the CPU.

Arrrrrrgh. I love/hate the fact that heels will try and get themselves DQ'd

I mean, it's a great feature, but it's sooo annoying when I want a clean win.

Edit: Hoooly shit! There's more than one kind of possum pin. That rocks.

I thought the only one was the inside cradle. But there's more.

In GM mode when someone asks for me to intervene because they are losing what the heck am I supposed to do?

Play the match yourself, and make them win. Don't just put them up against a lower carder, cos chances are they'll job. HHH jobbing repeatedly to Trish Stratus may be funny, but it doesn't help matters :P

Anyone changed any of the existing stars moves?

So far I've changed Kurt Angles Anklelock to the Anklelock with Grapevine, and I also changed his Angle Slam to the other Angle Slam, the one with the knee to the stomach. Looks great in a match, especially when used like a desperation move.