WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

They are funner this time around because your opponent is never fully out of it. Like last year after a certain point you would just get pin after pin because the opponent had nothing left. That got lame.

My favorite match I have had so far was an Ultimate Submission match against Hassan. I was The Hurricane. We battled back and forth the entire time with both of us narrowly avoiding tapping out on numerous moves. I finally got him to tap with 20 seconds left and won the match 1-0 :D

I got my copy today and I'm really liking it. Just started a season mode with JBL and just finishing up the Legends Tour thing which was pretty sweet. Had a 28 minute submission match with Bret Hart which was crazy, he ended up beating me just in the end.

Fuck I love this game, after defeating Austin to end the Legend tour I started a new story. This time Eddie has stolen Undertaker's ern and wasusing it to "sick" the Undertaker on my opponents. We joined together to battle Booker T and Angle but now we have broken up. Just stole the Ern from Eddie's locker so now have Taker under my control. This is all going on while I'm still looking for Long's attacker. This is by far the best game in the series by a very long way

Edited by John 'Bonsie' Layfield

All I have left in amateur/rising star challenges is to reverse the casket door , throw out 10 people and reverse a special. Anyone know how to convert a max drive file to an xport file ? theres a cool aj styles in max format that I want

The CPUs breaking pins in elimination chamber matches is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen in a video game.

Did the error checking portion of this games development go no further than making sure the discs were round.

The funniest thing just happened, I was 2-0 in a Iron Man Match with Chris Masters, I was Shawn Michaels looking to get to the 5-0 to win the challenge. With less than a minute left, we went to the outside, but amazingly he whipped out a chair and smashed me with it three times, it got me to five, and i ran away for the rest of the time. Strange.

Anyone got a TNA Sean Waltman / X-Pac / Syxx-Pac caw?

Also any good 3 Live Kru Caws please.

And good Team 3D Caws.

I've seen, and hate, these.

http://caws.hostingzero.com/svr2006/caws/bgjames.php

http://caws.hostingzero.com/svr2006/caws/brother_devon.php

http://caws.hostingzero.com/svr2006/caws/brother_ray.php

Any better ones lurking?

I was three quaters of the way through making that Bubba Ray Dudley and accidently canceled it...Needless to say i need a new controller after it cannoned of the wall :angry: