WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Completed Raw season as Benoit, beating 3H in the Hell in a Cell at 'Mania. Awesome ending, we were on top of the cell, exchanged a few shots, I countered a grapple, then landed the three Germans, only the last German sent him flying off the cage! I just climbed down and pinned him to win the belt. Looked awesome, like I'd released him and purposely suplexed him off the celll.

I just did a Masters/Richards match, and it went damn near 20 minutes (17 minutes) and it ended in a double KO after Richards hit his Double Arm DDT and we both couldn't answer the 10 count.

Good match. I Polish Hammered Richards until I busted his face open. :P

I bought this today just because I wanted something to smash around with friends on. Unfortunely I seem to be spending all my single player time that was supposed to be on Burnout Revenge on this. Fucking hell, I don't even watch wrestling anymore and I love this game.

Going through my first season as Jericho since I don't really recognize half the other guys. :(

I bought this today just because I wanted something to smash around with friends on. Unfortunely I seem to be spending all my single player time that was supposed to be on Burnout Revenge on this. Fucking hell, I don't even watch wrestling anymore and I love this game.

Going through my first season as Jericho since I don't really recognize half the other guys. :(

One of us... One of us... One of us...

The game speaks to you doesn't it?

Just had another quality Last Man Standing match.

Sandman (Me) Vs Randy Orton.

After about a half hour, I get a special and hit Randy Orton with a Heinekenrana. I slide out of the ring and get a chair just in case. Referee is counting.. 7...8 ...9 ... Randy Orton gets up, straight into a Chair Grapple. (O) slow motion, he gets busted open, laying face down on the mat, the blood is pooling, referee counts to 10.

It was as beautiful a sight as I have ever seen.

Had an amazing match with Kane vs. Edge just a minute ago.

I was playing as Edge, with Lita at ringside. Go for a spear, Kane reverses and throws me into an exposed turnbuckle, then spears me into that corner. He hits the chokeslam, pins, but Lita is on the apron and I kick out. Kane gets me in a sleeper hold, 1-2-up before ref gets to the third arm drop. We go outside, brawling around for a bit, I hop onto the apron and hit a diving spear, Kane gets in the ring when the ref's at 9. Ref gets knocked down by a clothesline from Kane that I ducked, I hit Kane with a chair, pin - 1-2-3.

Just tried online, it's pretty cool, not too laggy, but there are a lot of twats on there, just disconnecting because they're eliminated first from the battle royal or are about to tap. Disconnecting adds a loss to your record anyway doesn't it? So what's the point in ruining the match?

Played a Last Man Standing (my favorite match type right now) last night. AJ Styles (me) vs. Abyss for the WWE Title (I was champ). After a million chair shots, six Black Hole Slams, nine Styles Clashes, and an unexpected heel turn by Styles superkicking the ref, I finally took the monster down with a running title shot starting from the stage to ringside for a ten count. Took 35:47.

Then beat Paul London in a tables match that took only less then ten minutes with a Styles Clash right through a table.

Just tried online, it's pretty cool, not too laggy, but there are a lot of twats on there, just disconnecting because they're eliminated first from the battle royal or are about to tap. Disconnecting adds a loss to your record anyway doesn't it? So what's the point in ruining the match?

No, a disconnection doesn't give anyone a loss.

Regarding the Storyline thing again. I just started a Smackdown Season with JBL, and ive just seen what happened to Teddy Long, now im straight on the Legends Tour. Tell me, is there normally more before this with a different character, or does it normally go in this sequence. Its just that i read what Ollie said a lil while ago, and hes listed the different storylines you get, im not sure whether that is in order or not.