WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Your argument that I used the springboard kind of falls flat when you consider I used it when you were down, and only did it twice. You were like Ellis said, very repetitive and it was the only way you got your finisher up.

and could you have taken a more useless picture of the title?

Edited by Dragsy Twenty Seven

You're a fucking idiot.

Stop acting like teh only way to win a match is to be cheap as hell. Me and Ellis have had some really entertaining matches, and none of them involved us being frustrating douchebags towards each other. I don't mind if you use cheap tactics, it makes matches way less entertaining, but whatever. But please don't act all innocent.

Edited by Dragsy Twenty Seven

Yeah, the lobby system is messed up but you usually come across three or so rooms that have people in, everybody goes in them, you're bound to meet someone eventually.

On a different note, when my CAWs debut, they do it in style. 'Texas Cowboy' Adam Striker (think James Storm-ish) won the World Heavyweight Championship in his first match and The Big Bad Bruiser (based on Diesel-era Kevin Nash) won the Intercontinental Championship, both in 6-man battle royals.

I'm going to make a whole wrestling federation of CAWs. I have a cocky fan favourite and a bad ass 'don't-take-no-crap' machine so far.

Man, I hate the normal difficulty. I started a season with Shelton and went through two hard matches that I should have won quickly, first being a 15 minute long match I ended up losing against Bulldog even though I kicked his ass, and then I won a submission match against Bret in about 22 minutes after working him down and having the submission bar at the very bottom for about 8-10 minutes.

IT'S TO HARD DAMN YOU!

I think I just had the longest match ever.

Brock Lesnar vs. Batista, Last Man Standing, Seventy-Seven Fucking Minutes.

It was seriously unbelievable. Countless F-5's, about 20 broken chairs, two broken commentary tables and the bastard still wouldn't stay down for the ten-count.

Whats worse is the eventual joy of winning the match was outweighed by the embaressment/living shame of doing so via a running bulldog >_<

image261.jpg

Well worth it.

what difficulty do you guys play on. when i first started i played on hard with the sliders adjsuted a tad but lately i've been playing on legend difficulty and I'm loving it

If you play and win a match, you get one win correct? Now, if I choose rematch, and win that does that count for two wins altogether or still one? I want to do an easy match with my CAW to get the ten wins with him needed for new moves...

That's no fun at all, I like giving myself a challenge, then again I'm a person who likes to get the most out of his games ^_^

If you play and win a match, you get one win correct? Now, if I choose rematch, and win that does that count for two wins altogether or still one? I want to do an easy match with my CAW to get the ten wins with him needed for new moves...

That's no fun at all, I like giving myself a challenge, then again I'm a person who likes to get the most out of his games ^_^

Hmm? I don't see anything wrong with it, the fact of the matter is I can't be happy with my CAW until I give him a decent finisher and a few of the moves that are unlocked this way. I haven't done the two-player thing to get challenges (hence why I don't have some of them done, argh, the computer never does this shit!) or anything like that, I just want my moves dammit!