WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Bahah yaay

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hulkhulk11/d...7a3.jpg&.src=ph

From: hulkhulk | Posted: 1/6/2006 9:55:07 PM | Message Detail

Anything not mentioned is default. And when making this CAW please look at the help pics to see what size and which way to rotate the patterns (it saves time). (the colors look right on my tv so if it looks weird its probably your tv settings so you might have to tweak some colors to make everything match)

La Parka help pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hulkhulk11/a...yahoo.com/ph//m y_photos

Name La Parka

HUD La Parka

Announcer I chose the ghost you chose what you want

Hometown mexico

Weight class heavyweight (235 lbs)

Fight dirty

Voice 1

Height 6’1”

A I fighting style luchador/balanced

Signs you choose

Advanced A I he taunts more

Head -99,-99,-99,20

Nose 0,0,0,-19,0,0,32,0

Mouth 76,-70,0,0,62,56,29

Jaw 0,0,0,0,0,68

Body type

Ripped thick <> 0

Head -7,-11,-8

Neck -92,0,0

Chest 0,0,21

Abdomen 0,10,32

Waist 21,33

Legs 0,0,21

LAYERS

1.bodyskin 1/9 (96,0,8)

3. eyes 1/26 (92,50,33)

6.lip 27/35 (98,48,46)

8.hair 82/91 (92,50,4,33)

10. underwear 12/25 (43,0,0) so you don’t have that shiny crap on his butt

11. face makeup 119/135 (96,50,54,100)

12.face pattern simple 147/162 (98,23,75,100) for his nose

13. head other 28/35 (4,0,0)

14. head paint 98/159 (83,0,55,0,100)

15. head paint 99/159 (39,0,55,100)

16. head paint 148/159 (86,0,42,100)

17. leg accessories 2/18 (100,0,79,100)

18. hats 27/28 (43,0,0)

19. torso body accessories 24/38 (43,0,81,100)

20. torso pattern picture 95/144 (99,0,86,100) for his hips see help pics for size and rotation

21. torso pattern picture 94/144 (99,0,86,100) for his hips see help pics for size and rotation

22. torso pattern picture 58/144 (84,50,0,100) just above the hip design for size and rotation

23. torso body accessories 21/38 (100,0,4,100)

24. (top)left arm pattern picture 129/144 (40,0,61,100) make it so the v shape on the pattern is near his elbow and in the center of his arm see help pics for size and rotation

25. (bottom)left arm pattern picture 129/144 (40,0,61,100) make it so the v shape on the pattern is near his elbow and in the center of his arm see help pics for size and rotation

26/27. repeat layers 23&24 for right arm

28.arm pattern picture 113/144 (83,0,100,100) rotate 3 times for right hand see help pics for size and rotation

29. repeat layer 28 for left hand but rotate only once (for both try placing the pattern so the 3 stripes are just above the tip of his thumbs)

30. leg pattern picture 129/144 (40,0,61,100) make it so you cant see the v part of the bone see help pics for size and rotation

31. repeat layer 30 for other leg

32.torso pattern simple 147/162 (40,59,9,100) see help pics for size and rotation

When I played my one match of the original Smackdown! versus Raw online, I swore never to play again. Everyone, and I mean everyone either had the cheap ass Chris Benoit (armlock..... armlock.... armlock) or a created CAW as pumped up as it would go. There should be restrictions in place for this shit.

When I played my one match of the original Smackdown! versus Raw online, I swore never to play again. Everyone, and I mean everyone either had the cheap ass Chris Benoit (armlock..... armlock.... armlock) or a created CAW as pumped up as it would go. There should be restrictions in place for this shit.

I don't believe there should be restrictions. In fact I think the restrictions that are in place should be removed. (Why separate the moves into Old School / Brawler / Power? - What's the point? There have always been and always will be wrestlers that transend styles)

However I think that there should be more moderation online. Maybe a volunteer moderator system, much like AOL Chat Rooms. Or a Warning System or something.

Somewhere in Arizona (or Alabama or whatever hick palace) Cloudy just had a mark induced stroke.

Not really. That's a fucking terrible La Parka.

So, that was interesting. Me, Dragsy and Dan played online in a triple threat ladder match. Here is a summary of what Dan did:

Dans Offense: RUN

Dans Defense: Taunt

Dans One Highlight: Blocking a flying move whilst laid on the ladder

Dans Masterplan: When Dragsy is clutching the title, climb the ladder.

Not to mention his CAW which consisted of an oil slick for hair. Remember that episode of the Simpsons where Homer and Lisa are on the run, they go to some hotel and to disguise themselves they use some black gel thing. Homer grabs a big dollop and moulds some hair from it? That's basically what Dan did, that and wear some crappy robe and call himself 'Cobra'.

In summary: Suckage.

Daniel Christine - Don't leave boydy says:

you twat

you did 1 move on dragsy in the full match

you just chased me around

so i got angry and threw my pad, breaking the L1 button

R1*

Edited by King Ellis

Okay, now I'm fucking pissed!

Is there any surefire way to get the goddamned ECW storyline?

I was told somewhere that this would do it:

Can't use anyone who was in ECW - including Mankind, since Foley wrestled in ECW as Cactus Jack

Accuse Cena of running down Teddy Long

Make sure RVD wins the special referee match

Pick RVD as your tag partner vs. JBL's Cabinet

This should lead to RVD being the champion at the Royal Rumble instead of Cena, and you should get the ECW storyline after winning the Rumble.

Is any of that wrong, or is whether RVD wins the championship, leading to the ECW storyline after the Rumble, completely random even if you do everything right? (or do you have to let RVD score the win during the tag match? I won by making OJ tap)

I did all the above as Undertaker, Cena was still the champ, and I got Road to Wrestlemania.

And if I do get the storyline, should I side with RVD or oppose him? (ie, which is more fun?) I know you eventually end up fighting him either way.....

Edited by The Frying Assassin

I've played the SD side twice, once as Eddie and once as Mankind. With Eddie oddly enough I got the ECW story (then again since Eddie is the guy you face in Urning your spot I suppose they couldn't give me that storyline). This is what I did as Eddie...

Accused Cena, beat him, beat RVD, won the three way for Torrie, choose Cena as my partner to take on JBL & OJ, got Torrie, went on the Legends Tour, got to the final three of the RR(then when the RR was restarted I won it) which led to the ECW storyline for me. Though I stupidly choose to side with ECW thinking that would be the way to get to the ONS arena show. >_<

Interesting....

But, you'll know if you're gonna get the ECW storyline by who the champ Vince introduces before the Rumble is, right? If its RVD you will, Cena you won't. Or is that bull, and Cena is ALWAYS the champ?

(I've been getting info on how to get the storyline from about 3 different sites)

Btw, did they take the Powerbomb you could throw the opponent out of the ring with out of the game? Sure, it was a cheap way to win the Rumble in the previous game. But I always gave that move to a particular CAW I made in it and HCTP because I just liked tossing opponents out the ring. And using the Strong Irish Whip to do so gets old real quick.

Im shooting myself for buying a Broadband Enabled Gameshark instead of an AR Max. Hell will probably freeze over before they release GS BE codes, and I want to unlock Jake Roberts.

What happens when you side with the ECW guys? The only time i've got this storyline, i went against them.

Edited by The Frying Assassin

The best way THQ can improve online play is getting rid of Gamespy. They need their own interface like EA does for their sports titles. On top of that, they need to eliminate all chat rooms, because they're never good for anything except people saying "i beet u niggar!1 u teh sux1 fukkin fagg!!!" Yeah, we really need more of that. And there should be a 99 ovr lobby, where everyone knows that's the only place where you can use CAWs at 99

The best way THQ can improve online play is getting rid of Gamespy. They need their own interface like EA does for their sports titles. On top of that, they need to eliminate all chat rooms, because they're never good for anything except people saying "i beet u niggar!1 u teh sux1 fukkin fagg!!!" Yeah, we really need more of that. And there should be a 99 ovr lobby, where everyone knows that's the only place where you can use CAWs at 99