Pro Evolution Soccer 5 + Winning Eleven 9 Thread

Dan

Guest muddatrucker

Anyone know what happened to PESfan? their editing forum seems to of disappeared.

EDIT: They seem to be giving into threats of copyright, thats bollocks, surely you can't be prosecuted for 'making' a nike swoosh out of little blocks, etc?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

If they just do the kits though, rather than sponsors and kit makers, then surely that means they'll avoid any action, all they'd be doing is telling you how to make the kits in game, look more like the kits on screen, its an option within the game.

Guest muddatrucker

Basically, this will end in them having to stop advertising option files and essentially most of the kit masks for the PC version, I don't know who they could stop them from making tutorials of how to make the kits yourself ingame, its essentially a feature from PES that you should be allowed to use.

I've got V1.0 of the PS2 one for Max Drive. I'll edit it in in a sec.

I think maybe it's more about the logos and such rather than advertisers since it came from the FA. I have to agree with you on the tutorials though, it'd be like TNA taking down CAW sites for Smackdown games.

K I attached it, I know nothing though if the FA come knocking. :P

Or not, can't attach that file ext. Lemme zip it.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3499">Max_Drive_PES_5_OF_Shop_items_locked_Zero_PES.zip

Max_Drive_PES_5_OF_Shop_items_locked_Zero_PES.zip

Edited by King Ellis

Can you give created players super skills, like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc? I'm making Lee Trundle for England, he will rock.

You mean the flip flap? No, what you can do though is make a base copy of somebody with the skill, register the copy back to the team and edit over the original with your player. James Milner has the flip flap so probably best to edit him unless you don't have a problem with the two Ronnys losing their skills.

Whats everyones favourite goal on this so far?

Mines a Roberto Carlos 40 yard screaming, he just hit it so bloody hard.

Also A nice dribble from Damien Duff followed up with rounding the keeper and slotting the ball in the back of the net was another favourite for me.

I scored an absolute stunner with Essien.

Wright Phillips headed it down to him, about 30 yards out, bounced once then he volleyed it and it flew and bent into the top corner, hit the post and went in. That has been my best.

Another is a basic goal, but I just loved it for it's realism. Henry went on a run dummied it past 2 defender, slotted it past the keepers left hand like real life. It looked real.

My Best Goal so far has deffinately been scored by Cesc Fabregas against Chelsea. I delivered a poor corner with Henry which was easily headed out by a defender, Fabregas was in a mile of space as the ball dropped at his feet. A few defenders came charging at him so i moved him slightly wide of the goal to the right and just shot, it had a little bit of curl on and the goal was scored with the aid of the crossbar. You got to love that.

My Best Goal so far has deffinately been scored by Cesc Fabregas against Chelsea. I delivered a poor corner with Henry which was easily headed out by a defender, Fabregas was in a mile of space as the ball dropped at his feet. A few defenders came charging at him so i moved him slightly wide of the goal to the right and just shot, it had a little bit of curl on and the goal was scored with the aid of the crossbar. You got to love that.

Yeah, I've scored a few like that.

I can remember scoring a good goal with Joe Cole in the demo that was released. I passed the ball around the midfield and it eventually found its way to Joe Cole. About 25 yards out I moved from the left onto his right foot and curled it round the 'keeper. Scoring that goal made me go out and buy it.

Oh, and scoring tap in during a grudge match against my mate and proclaiming it as the best goal of all time.

Oh, and scoring tap in during a grudge match against my mate and proclaiming it as the best goal of all time.

Ang goal in a grudge match you have to deem a classic. I remember i was at my cousins and we were tied 2-2 until late i was one on one with his keeper who he brought out, i had one of his defenders behind me, my cousin went crazy and tied fouling my attacker with a lunge from behin, my player fell over a appeared to punch the ball over the goal line. That was a classical fluke.

I will stop rambling on now :angry:

Bwahahaha, gold.

Something like that happened to me, which was a bastard. My mate scored the flukiest of goals, he took a long shot with Roy Makaay and it took a MAAAASSIIVE deflection and looped over the keeper. And even since then when one of us scores a screamer someone always says 'Well, he's no Roy Makaay, but it wasn't bad' or something to that effect.