ESPN Football 2005, $20

Want amusement? Play a whole team of punters on Legend. Funny ass stuff and a shit load of Crib Credits. :thumbsup:

And how do I ge a whole team of punters?

Create a team and when you get to the player select go over to punters and click on them then press start, sign them then poof. All-Punter Team.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While playing against the hated Redskins, I was scrambling with Quincy Carter, Sean Taylor hit and injured Carter.

So I turned to my running game and had Eddie George make Sean Taylor his bitch for the rest of the game. Stiff Arms and shoulder drives for the rest of the game, knocked him clean on his ass at least 8 times.

I was running agaisnt the Broncos with Najeh, and I don't remember who the defender was, but I gave him the stiff arm, and got away. Najeh's foot swung across the sideline, and Najeh brought the foot down inbounds, then stumbled a bit. I didnt get 2 steps before Bailey came in and got planted on his ass in the Invesco turf with a shoulder charge. Then I out ran John Lynch.......a very good play.

Don't you leave players stepping it up when you curse them out over MSN. I was ranting about Ricky Manning talking about him being a no good bum when he breaks out and catches two interceptions on two plays.

And Foster did the same thing your guy did A-Dubb. It was a beauty.

Oh another thing: the thrill of reading the defense is amazing. I was on the 4 yard line preparing to run it in when I look at the coverage and I could tell the corner back covering Steve Smith was going to try for the sack so I audibled and gave Smith a hot route. Easiest touchdown ever.

Edited by Clawson

I know, I had Muhammed goin on a slant to the right, and the saftey moved up, and they had a C-Rate corner on him, I gave him a go route and he burnt the corner by at least 10 yards BEFORE he caught the ball, another very nice play.

So far I'm 8-0 in franchise with the Ravens. The worst is that Jamal Lewis went down in week 2 with a ripped bicep, out 14 weeks. Musa Smith (Who The Hell?) comes in as the replacement. His second game starting he rushes for 280 yds with 6 TD's against the Steelers! The game after, 220 yds with 3 TD's against the Browns. Jamal who? And oh yes, I did stick it to those Ketchup loving bastards in Steel Town! My last game against The Browns (Second match-up of the season) Todd Heap caught 280 yds with 4 receiving TD"s! Kyle Boller had 6 passing TD's and two rushing TD"s, needless to say he was the player of the game! The Ravens own baby!

So far I'm 8-0 in franchise with the Ravens. The worst is that Jamal Lewis went down in week 2 with a ripped bicep, out 14 weeks. Musa Smith (Who The Hell?) comes in as the replacement. His second game starting he rushes for 280 yds with 6 TD's against the Steelers! The game after, 220 yds with 3 TD's against the Browns. Jamal who? And oh yes, I did stick it to those Ketchup loving bastards in Steel Town! My last game against The Browns (Second match-up of the season) Todd Heap caught 280 yds with 4 receiving TD"s! Kyle Boller had 6 passing TD's and two rushing TD"s, needless to say he was the player of the game! The Ravens own baby!

Musa Smith is alright actually... Chester Taylor is a much better player.

And yes, the Ravens do own. *Points to sig which is a cheap plug for his upcoming Madden 2005 diary about his favorite team*

I blocked an extra point...didn't count for my blocked field goal (although I have the 8 interceptions in a game trophy but not the 7 interceptions in a game User Game stat...)

I used the left cornerback (guy farthest left) and charged in, I was right in front and I hit triangle just in time to block it.

I've almost blocked quite a few punts, too.

Take the middle linebacker (usually a safety) and move him a bit to the left, and just charge. About half the time the center moves right and the guard moves left, and there's a nice gap for you to run through.

Guest Wrestlekid

Don't know if I'm the only with this problem, but one of the Franchise Objectives is to win the Pro Bowl, but when I try to play the Pro Bowl with my user, I can't change the profile from "none". Is there any way to get around this?

Don't know if I'm the only with this problem, but one of the Franchise Objectives is to win the Pro Bowl, but when I try to play the Pro Bowl with my user, I can't change the profile from "none".  Is there any way to get around this?

Not that I'm aware of yet. :(

I've been playing it a bit, and although it has beautiful presentation and was dirt cheap I just can't get into it. I can't get a handle on the controls after countless hours playing EA Sports titles and the nonsensical, unrealistic trades the computer makes during franchise mode drive me crazy. (Carson Palmer for Hugh Douglas? Wha?!?)