Recommend Me Some Metal/Hard Rock Bands

Evil Chase K

Once again, I try to push Reuben onto everyone. They're not metal, but they're pretty gosh darn rocking.

If not Reuben for the love of God check out Million Dead.

And if you're still not satisfied, Death from Above 1979, because they're all lovable, and I'll be seeing them, tomorrow, whoop!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five Bolt Main - Hard Rock

Chris Volz (ex-Flaw)'s new band formed with...former members of Flaw. Similar to Flaw, but still a damn good hard rock band.

Guest PistonHonda

Dark Tranquillity - Melodic Swedish metal, along the lines of In Flames and older Soilwork, more growling vocalist though.

Necrophagist - Good technical death metal

From a Second Story Window - Metalcore

Black Dahlia Murder - Melodic death metal (their better stuff is at least)

Fozzy - Deserves air time

Finntroll - Entertaining

Therion

I guarantee you and every single listener will like Dreamevil. If they don't, you obviously failed to play Made of Metal or Heavy Metal Jesus, in which case you suck :shifty:

Hell, I'd listen to the show if he played some Dream Evil (two words, isn't it?). They'd love a bit of The Book Of Heavy Metal.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Therion

I guarantee you and every single listener will like Dreamevil. If they don't, you obviously failed to play Made of Metal or Heavy Metal Jesus, in which case you suck :shifty:

Hell, I'd listen to the show if he played some Dream Evil (two words, isn't it?). They'd love a bit of The Book Of Heavy Metal.

And "HMJ" the best song ever.

Therion

Therion

And "HMJ" the best song ever.

I think he was reffering to the album, which HMJ is on, not just the song ;)

HMJ is on DragonSlayer though...

I like Flaw, so I'm gonna have to check out Five Bolt Main. Also, All That Remains is good, but I can't stand the vocals.

I don't see how you can't like the vocals in All That Remains. Phil Labonte is probably the best in metal at the moment. But to each his own, I suppose.

I like Flaw, so I'm gonna have to check out Five Bolt Main. Also, All That Remains is good, but I can't stand the vocals.

I don't see how you can't like the vocals in All That Remains. Phil Labonte is probably the best in metal at the moment. But to each his own, I suppose.

I don't like real screamy/growling vocals...I prefer actual singing. Or at least a mix of a guy who screams/growls but sings too. As long as he doesn't sound whiney.

Why are you stacking up on Sepultura then? :P