Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Does anyone remember Kevin Keegans Football Manager (or something to that effect) on the SNES/Mega Drive? That was wicked bad back in the day, me and my mate would constantly play it.

I bought that from a car boot for £7 cartridge only. Took me fookin ages to work out how you advanced time.

Edited by muddatrucker

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going back to USM98, I downloaded it and ran the .exe file, and am now very confused as it won't run. Why won't it run? :(

I've had exactly the same problems.

Very frustrating...

And to lazy....Yeah Routledge has just been disasterous for me and my strike force can do nothing.

I hope it's remedied as this is probably one of the best Spurs squads since Champ Man started way back when

Going back to USM98, I downloaded it and ran the .exe file, and am now very confused as it won't run. Why won't it run? :(

I've had exactly the same problems.

Very frustrating...

Meh, I know what the problem is now. The game was made for Windows 95 or 98, but won't run on anything newer because it's evil. I wanna know if there's anyway ya can play old games on a newer system, but no such luck so far.

Meh, I know what the problem is now. The game was made for Windows 95 or 98, but won't run on anything newer because it's evil. I wanna know if there's anyway ya can play old games on a newer system, but no such luck so far.

Does the "Run in compatibility mode for..." option in Windows XP not work? I've never used it. (Right click > Properties)

Unfortunetly I don't have Windows XP. :(

If I'm a person, yes. I got this back in late 2001 and back then it wasn't the best but it could do the job. I'm not a PC gamer, you need to have money falling out of your cock to be able to buy gamer software/hardware these days.

The main reason I haven't got more RAM is because I don't how to install it. If you even install RAM. :\

Why the fuck can't I win on the bloody demo? It's ridiculous, I've played as United, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea and haven't won a game. I'm losing in pre-season friendlies to obscure foreign teams and League 2 nobodies.

Is there some kind of new "Don't play like shit" box I haven't checked?

If I'm a person, yes. I got this back in late 2001 and back then it wasn't the best but it could do the job. I'm not a PC gamer, you need to have money falling out of your cock to be able to buy gamer software/hardware these days.

The main reason I haven't got more RAM is because I don't how to install it. If you even install RAM. :\

Open up your PC one day, you should see the RAM stick thing, have a look on google at some first and you'll recognize it. All you have to do is replace that one with a better one.

or you might have 2 ram slots, so if one is open, just stick it in there... if not, take one out, put it somewhere safe though and then stick the new, better one in... it's as simple as 1 plus 1