Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This kicks ass. I'm playing as Scotland and so far I've drew 0-0 with Italy (it was a draw in reality) and I beat Norway (we beat them as well in reality). I NEED to win my next match or I'm gone though. TENSION~! I also managed to get Walter Smith as my Assistant. How cool is that?

Also, I was reading a match report thing. A team with 9 players (TWO red cards early on), who had used all their subs by the 30 minute mark, had a severely injured goalkeeper (probably taken off, thus having 8 players and no goalkeeper) and STILL won.

So er, yeah, sort that out SI. I had a screenshot, but I forgot I took it and turned the PC off. :(

Edited by The Kraig

And an October 21st realease, which if my memory is correct, is the same day as PES. I'll be damned if I'm gonna get any sleep that night.

They've brought forward the release? Awesome. Hopefully I should get my shipment of at least one of those two on the 21st. Only 3 weeks away :)

• 3 weeks later...

The game is out tommorow and guess what?

PATCH!

Yessir, the day before it's even released and we have a patch.

http://community.sigames.com/groupee/forum...91/m/8532016761

So er, get downloading now I guess in preperation :)

Its the little things I'm liking, such as extra details about the upcoming fixture and details on the man of the match from the last game

Is it just me or is everyone gettin loads of injuries. I've got my 2 right backs and my 2 keepers, as well as 2 out of 4 of my centre mids all injured. I like the bit where you decide whether you want to give an injection or rest them, or send players home if they have flu. Nice little touch as you need to think how it will affect things

I love the manager information screen, all I need for overview in once place

I also like the goal alerts at the bottom of the screen during a match. Another nice touch

The half/full time team talks are done well. I was 2-0 to Barnsley in the cup and bollocked the team, and ended up winning 3-2

And Eddie Lewis = God, until he got injured