EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

Carly Pope. I think I gave her her only vote for list one, and am thus amazed to see her on this list.

Did she do a lesbo prono I missed or something?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sahyder2k5

Biel, I'd fuck her into oblivion.

Jewel's mehish to me, but Firefly so fucked.

Morena Baccarin, I would do in the ass, extra hard.

Carly Pope is a goddess and she needs love. Of course, I'm the only one who voted for her so meh. She's deeply hot and has a condo not far from here so I may stalk her some day.

The British chick I don't know and I won't seek out because she's British and all.

Milano is 6 years to late on this list. Kinda not really that hot now. Unlike back in the day.

nerble___evanescence_blender_01_Tex.jpg

36. Amy Lee

Place in List II: N/A

Place in List I: N/A

The oddly alluring Amy Lee can be known as one of the more pretty female lead singers (personally, I have a lot more I prefer than her, but that's not for this part). She has an odd appeal with her gothic look and beautiful voice which balances out the piano-style gothic melodies of her band Evanescence. And I suppose she'll keep looking hot for a long while...

My Opinion: Well...I'd much rather take Maya Ford or another goth-band entrant on this list if you ask me...

Rachel_Weisz_002.jpg

35. Rachel Weisz

One of the many Brit entries on this list, and this one is much more in good reason. A popular actress in Britain, Weisz broke through in America with 1999's The Mummy. She soon took a mix of big and small budget features, including About A Boy, The Mummy Returns, The Shape of Things, Constantine, and The Constant Gardener. And even though she's fast approaching 40, she still looks undeniably sexy.

My Opinion: I love Benji...he knows the hotness of Weisz... (Y)

more200403_pub.jpg

34. Kou Shibasaki

One of the more...adorable...parts of the ultra-violent Japanese thriller Battle Royale was this girl and her Asianness. She has mostly stayed in Japan, though, due to her cult following has gained notice from filmmkaers like Quentin Tarantino and the like.

My Opinion: She's kinda cute...that's all.

(Awaits mudda shouting at the rest of EWB for putting an Asian on the list)

bell1.jpg

33. Kristen Bell

Ah yes, Veronica Mars herself. Kristen Bell has become one of the more talked about talents in any industry since her breakout role in the sleuth series, Veronica Mars, where she plays...uhhh, I think you get the idea. Bell has also been in roles in features like David Mamet's Spartan and will soon star in Pulse, a thriller from the writer of The Grudge and also including Ian Somerhalder and Jonathan Tucker. Certainly a breakout career for this talented and rather charming beaute.

My Opinion: Charming, though, not a personal favorite of mine. Damn talented, though.