EWB's Top 50 Women: Part III

ROC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone that bitches about wrestling divas getting votes, how the hell did that bland Tweedy get on the list? I'd take Laree, Melina, Keibler, or Stratus over her any day. That chick just looks like your average model for American Eagle or The Gap.

We live in America my friend, thus we have greater access to hot chicks. For the British however, she's A+ material relatively speaking, while as you said she's barely better than a catalog model here :shifty: It's amazing how many girls on this list wouldn't even draw a second glance if I walked by them on the street.

No, we're just blessed with living in the New York tri-state area. You go out towards like hick somewhere or redneck somewhere else and the hotness just disappears like the population.

There are no hot women in NYC. Some of them come out laaaaate at night, but usually, they're just a touch ahead of England. But then again, the tri-state area does feature the hot women who ran away from NYC. Although I have to disagree with the hick somewhere comment, because of the law of 5.

Anywhoo, the only girl who really appealed to me in the last 4 was Kreuk. Simpson's whatever, Tweedy's meh and the Jap doesn't belong here.

Dont forget about some of the women you can find in the SoCal/AZ/Las Vegas area, thats where some of the hottest women I've ever seen reside.

And it doesnt matter how many pics you can drag out CSAMH, I will continue to find Chiaka Kuriyama very NOT hot.

Yeah, it's a battle between SoCal/Vegas (AZ?) and The Tri-State Area (NY/NJ/CT)...

We might have to start 50 hottest girls of people posters know .... although since this is EWB, we might struggle to get to 50.

Edited by Lowerdeck

For everyone that bitches about wrestling divas getting votes, how the hell did that bland Tweedy get on the list? I'd take Laree, Melina, Keibler, or Stratus over her any day. That chick just looks like your average model for American Eagle or The Gap.

We live in America my friend, thus we have greater access to hot chicks. For the British however, she's A+ material relatively speaking, while as you said she's barely better than a catalog model here :shifty: It's amazing how many girls on this list wouldn't even draw a second glance if I walked by them on the street.

No, we're just blessed with living in the New York tri-state area. You go out towards like hick somewhere or redneck somewhere else and the hotness just disappears like the population.

There are no hot women in NYC. Some of them come out laaaaate at night, but usually, they're just a touch ahead of England. But then again, the tri-state area does feature the hot women who ran away from NYC. Although I have to disagree with the hick somewhere comment, because of the law of 5.

Anywhoo, the only girl who really appealed to me in the last 4 was Kreuk. Simpson's whatever, Tweedy's meh and the Jap doesn't belong here.

But you, you're just a regular stud-muffin aren't you? Knowing all these drunk cunts who you try to help and then come to EWB crying about.

Right? Am I right?

Whoa. You're even making cheap shots on me now? Since when did you turn against me and become a cunt?

This thread is for talking about hot women and then posting pictures of them, so yeah, let's keep going...

Edited by Lowerdeck

But you, you're just a regular stud-muffin aren't you? Knowing all these drunk cunts who you try to help and then come to EWB crying about.

Right? Am I right?

Whoa. You're even making cheap shots on me now? Since when did you turn against me and become a cunt?

This thread is for talking about hot women and then posting pictures of them, so yeah, let's keep going...

You took a cheap shot at EWBs members, that's why "dey migt not kno 50 fit grls btween them! LOL"

I know over 50 myself.

Right? Am I right?

You took a cheap shot at EWBs members, that's why "dey migt not kno 50 fit grls btween them! LOL"

I know over 50 myself.

You know over 51 if you count me and my mood swings :shifty:

Mmmm...Kate Winslet. She's not hot, she's beautiful.

Jennifer Aniston? Meh, never saw anything special about her at all.

List is going pretty good actually, except for the last Japanese chick who was nasty.

Guest sahyder2k5

Carmen Electra is ten years too late. Maggie Grace occasionally seems hot, she also occasionaly seems like an average blonde. Meh, I'd still hit it with a shuvel in the ass.

Edited by sahyder2k5

Meh to Carmen Electra...

But Maggie Grace :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I was starting to think she wasn't going to make it.

Overall so far the list seems better than the other two...I assume the added emphasis of negative votes helped that out a bit.