Super Mario World

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TIme

James Bond 007: Goldeneye

Pokemon Red & Blue

WWF No Mercy

Metal Gear Solid(Playstation)

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario 64

Resident Evil(The one that started it all on the Playstation)

Video Game List de los GoGo

Gitaroo Man

Dance Dance Revolution

Chrono Trigger

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Tetris

Starcraft

Perfect Dark

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Super Smash Brothers Melee

No Tony Hawk love makes me sad.

Tony Hawk's Underground

NFL Blitz(original arcade version)

WWF Smackdown! 2

WWF No Mercy

Donkey Kong Country

Need For Speed Underground

Need For Speed 3: Hot Pursuit

Grand Theft Auto:Vice City

Mortal Kombat

Matt Hoffman Pro BMX 2

Final Fantasy 2(Played it as a kid, old memories)

Final Fantasy X

Golden Eye

NCAA Football 2004

Counterstrike(This might count as Half-life considering it is a mod?)

Starcraft

Starwars Knights of the Old Republic

Super Smash Brothers

Mario Kart

Pokemon Red/Blue(I cont them as one game is that okay?)

Edited by Hugar

1. Myth: The Fallen Lords - One of the most underrated real time strategy games of all time. Did away with the boring process of resource collection and just thrust you into a dark world with your limited amount of troops. Still an all-time fave.

2. Monkey Island 2: Absolute cracker of a game, and hilarious to boot. Have yet to play the sequels.

3. Civilisation II: For mine this was the money game in the franchise. More features than the original and less shittiness than the third.

4. Halo: Still one of the all-time greats as far as shooters go. Slick, smart, and a hell of a lot of fun to play.

5. Diablo 2: I always preferred the detail packed sequel to the gritty original, although both are worthy inductions. Played this to death.

6. Planescape Torment: Cannot believe nobody else has nominated this. I'm not usually a fan of D&D games, but this one had such a damn involved storyline you just had to play it to death.

7. Silent Hill II: Looooove the dark, haunting atmosphere. I stayed up nights as a result of this game.

8. Mario Kart 64: Call me crazy, but I still plug in the ol' N64 for a few laps of this game. Great party fare.

9. System Shock 2: Brilliantly combined FPS with strategy and atmosphere to create a truly involving shooter. I actually preferred the original one in terms of storyline, but the sequel has far better gameplay.

10. Max Payne: I just dig it. Heaps of fun.

Guest clintcasey

Final Fantasy III (snes)/ VI (japan)

Final Fantasy VII

Grand Theft Auto : San Andereas

Goldeneye

Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords

Mortal Kombat

City of Heroes

Halo

Super Mario Brothers

Chrono Trigger

Edited by clintcasey

A note, series such as Championship Manager and Pro Evo (sports series with years generally) will be counted as one. I have tabulated votes so far so if anyone edits please add a message, keep the old votes but note which ones you are removing and what you are adding.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Metal Gear Solid

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Super Mario World

Dragon Quest/Warrior III

Grant Theft Auto: Vice City

Super Metroid

Secret of Mana

Mortal Kombat

Edited by Thatz

I'm sure some of these already have enough nominations, but hey, these are the picks:

Super Mario Brothers 3

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Super Mario RPG

WWF No Mercy

Extreme Warfare Revenge

Star Fox

Day of the Tentacle

Breakout

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy III (U.S. numbering)

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Best football game of all time, no doubt about it. Online mode is superb too.

Gran Turismo 2 - Set new standards in the driving sim genre. The first time I played this I was stunned.

Tomb Raider - Huge for the playstation.

Metal Gear Solid - One of my favourite all time games.

Metal Gear Solid 2 - This game gave me some of the best gaming moments I've ever had. Playing it all the way through without a memory card was fucking amazing too.

Super Mario 3 - Still amazingly playable today. One of the first games I ever remember playing.

Resident Evil 2 - Zommmmbbbiees. Damn was this scary.

Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - Best RPGs I've played. Yeah I know a lot will argue, but these games where amazing at the time, and where fucking amazing to play with friends.

Tiger Wood PGA Tour 2006 - Golfing heaven.

Football Manager 2006 - I haven't actually played the full game, but From the demo's it's fucking amazing, and an imporvement on the amazing 2005.

Edited by Daniel.

No Particiciciular Order.

Fallout 2

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy 9

Resident Evil 4

Front Mission 3

Earthbound

Football Manager 06

Baldur's Gate 2

Half-Life

Halo...Wait, That game is shit. E.T for the Atari is better then that shit. So, E.T. for Atari.

Final Fantasy X: The best game in the series bar IX in my honest opinion, this game had some wonderfully elaborate characters as well as a competent and well thought out storyline. Third best battle system behind it's own sequel and FF9.

Final Fantasy VII: It's already in but, 'nuff said by reputation, this game changed gaming for me.

Final Fantasy IX My favourite game ever bar none, see my review in the thread for details.

Civilization 3: I once spent 4 days playing this only nipping down for food. The most addictive game series in all history, one day you're the pitiful Romans, the next you are The Glorious Romans, Conquerer of all the universe.

Tekken 2: My favourite Tekken game, second favourite series behind Final Fantasy.

Resident Evil: 4 got in, how did this miss you faggots?

Super Mario Kart: No game is better in four player mode, seriously.

The Sims: The only game to come close as addictive as Civ, these games were genuinely brilliant, knocked down only by the fact my Sims always got visited by that fucking clown.

Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow: I yearn for the days every person in the land played these games.

North+South: You might not remember this Commodore classic, I do. The story of the American civil war if it were cartoony and full of drunks. Fecking awesome.

I can confirm at least 29 games have made it to nomination.

Edited by Benjirino~!