Wrestle Kingdom

MalaCloudy Black

I'm sure modding a 360 is going to be a huge pain in the ass, not to mention XBox Live detects them and blocks you from the service, so no online play. That's why breaking the law is bad!

You could always import an XBox for it, that would be a nice way to blow $400. Hmm, that gives me an idea for a thread...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure modding a 360 is going to be a huge pain in the ass, not to mention XBox Live detects them and blocks you from the service, so no online play. That's why breaking the law is bad!

You could always import an XBox for it, that would be a nice way to blow $400. Hmm, that gives me an idea for a thread...

Talk Zero Out of Buying an XBox 360 v2.0?

I'll be impressed when I see some in-game screenshots, rather than some stills that are no more impressive than stills of the last WWE game.

The detail on the character models is pretty damn impressive, a lot of that stuff couldn't be done on a regular XBox. There's some in game footage here:

Wrestle Kingdom

And a pic for good measure

It's not orgasm-inducing as a lot of these guys are making it out to be, but the animation is a lot smoother than any WWE game to date.

the game looks awesome but I'm glad its not coming to the states cause I'd definetly get a 360 jsut for this game. I was wondering though why don't a lot of the japanese wrestling games get released in the state? Is ita budget problem ? or what.

Guest Takayamanofear

the game looks awesome but I'm glad its not coming to the states cause I'd definetly get a 360 jsut for this game. I was wondering though why don't a lot of the japanese wrestling games get released in the state? Is ita budget problem ? or what.

That would be the reason I kiss goodbye to my loveaffair with Sony Plasystations and cross over to the Dark Side of the XBOX 360. God damn but thats a beautiful game. SOme of the models look lifelike. Ive always wanted to get me hands on one of these gameplay inspired japanese wrestling games but they dont sell 'em in the UK unfortunately. Bastards.

blah blah, gameplay does.

$5, WrestleKingdom is leaps and bounds ahead of SDvR05. :P

How do you know? Have you played it? Seriously you can't judge it just from looking at it, I'm not putting the game down but if you judged a game on graphics then the original Grand Theft Auto is one of the worst games of its era.

How do you know? Have you played it? Seriously you can't judge it just from looking at it, I'm not putting the game down but if you judged a game on graphics then the original Grand Theft Auto is one of the worst games of its era.

I have faith in it? :P

I have faith in it? :P

Sure, blind faith, you're american it's not a suprise <_<