World of Warcraft

Your Mom

2 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

You should! You’ve barely scratched the surface. 

Psyched for warriors to get Intervene back, and for poisons to be available to all rogues again. 

Yeah poisons for all Rogues is great. They won't be as strong for Outlaw and Sub that they are for Assassination but it's still some nice flavour. However, it's not like Outlaw really needed more utility. These fuckers have everything. I love that they're adjusting Frost Mage's flurry proc. I'm playing Fire right now on my mage but I feel like Frost is going to be stronger in SL so I'll probably switch to that but we'll see.

People were whining about the class changes on Wowhead but I think they're all pretty good. Warlock could use an interrupt but maybe they'll get to that as the development goes on. I love Warlock but they are just hot garbage in M+ in BFA.

Also, just from pictures they've shown, the aesthetics for Shadowlands look amazing. I really just can't wait to jump in and see it all.

I don't know why people would be whining. The dominant complaint for like 2 expansions now is "you pruned too much from my class, my class feels homogenized now", and now Blizzard's listening and giving every class back a lot of shit that they pruned. Frost Death Knights can wield 2handers again! Warriors get Challenging Shout and Intervene back! etc

3 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I don't know why people would be whining. The dominant complaint for like 2 expansions now is "you pruned too much from my class, my class feels homogenized now", and now Blizzard's listening and giving every class back a lot of shit that they pruned. Frost Death Knights can wield 2handers again! Warriors get Challenging Shout and Intervene back! etc

A lot of it's "You didn't give me everything I want" type of throw my toys from the pram kind of whining. Like people whining over them not turning Survival Hunter back into a ranged spec, and then them leaving Destro and Demon lock alone. I agree with people when it comes to Lock because as I mentioned earlier, I think they need more to make them better in M+ but honestly an interrupt is all they need. 

From looking at the changes, I honestly don't think there was a bad change all around outside of maybe making all Paladin specs use Holy Power as a resource but who knows, that could be good. For any spec I might play, I think there were some nice things added back or given to them new. 

I find that WoW players like to complain about a lot of stupid shit though so....

Just now, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I prefer Survival as the melee/hybrid spec. It's a lot more fun but that's just my 2c.

I don't like it but it's mostly because I'm not a huge fan of pure melee specs. (says the guy who is going to play DH) But honestly I don't understand playing anything other than BM Hunter to be honest. To me that's what a Hunter is. 

Also, should your guild actually transfer to Area 52, let me know. I've just moved all three of my characters that I plan to play back there. I wouldn't mind having some beginner raids to go to next expac.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sir Fork Windrunner said:

I don't like it but it's mostly because I'm not a huge fan of pure melee specs. (says the guy who is going to play DH) But honestly I don't understand playing anything other than BM Hunter to be honest. To me that's what a Hunter is. 

Also, should your guild actually transfer to Area 52, let me know. I've just moved all three of my characters that I plan to play back there. I wouldn't mind having some beginner raids to go to next expac.

Can do. I'm leveling a Vulpera on A52 right now, only hit 61 last night. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Can do. I'm leveling a Vulpera on A52 right now, only hit 61 last night. 

Wait...can Vulpera be Mage's? I might unlock them and change to Vulpera instead of Panda like I'd planned <_< 

5 hours ago, Sir Fork Windrunner said:

Wait...can Vulpera be Mage's? I might unlock them and change to Vulpera instead of Panda like I'd planned <_< 

Pretty sure. I think the only things they can't be are like, paladins and druids.

6 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Pretty sure. I think the only things they can't be are like, paladins and druids.

Andybrew, the number 1 ranked Brewmaster this season, switched to Panda and it is the most amusing thing I've seen in this game ever. Especially because of the way WoW fans are. Now they fill up his chat with "Is Panda the new meta" and "Should I switch to Panda for my brew"......He did it just to fuck with those people and it's amazing.

4 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Buuuunch of stuff datamined from the latest public alpha for Shadowlands.

Sooo much stuff. Most of it has me hyped. Some of it has me sad. But overall I am so ready!

8 hours ago, Sir Fork Windrunner said:

Sooo much stuff. Most of it has me hyped. Some of it has me sad. But overall I am so ready!

Hit me with those cloak transmogs. Especially the Venthyr one.

Yooo some of the datamined customization options for player characters rule. I can be a black blood elf! Or a really tan one! My draenei and my dwarves can have tattoos! I can have a human with heterochromia (or one that's just blind)!

A lot of the new shit is definitely great. Some of the class changes are a bit wonky but honestly, the two that I plan to play aren't changing a whole lot and the changes that are being made actually make them better. You might finally be able to play Frost Mage over Fire Mage again.

• Like 1

On 11/04/2020 at 03:06, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Yooo some of the datamined customization options for player characters rule. I can be a black blood elf! Or a really tan one! My draenei and my dwarves can have tattoos! I can have a human with heterochromia (or one that's just blind)!

I've been looking at class changes heading into SL and trying to decide on an ALT. I'm going to main DH because it can DPS (very fucking well) and also tank which is ultimately what I want to do. I've gone through Mage because I enjoy Ranged, Druid because they can do all 3 roles and they're very good healers, and now I'm on Monk because they're probably going to be the best tank heading into SL again, but they aren't great at DPS in Dungeons and I have no interest in healing on a Mistweaver.

Are you all in on Warriors 😛 

Starting on the 20th there's a Reputation buff, and they've extended the Winds of Wisdom 100% EXP buff well into the summer, until the Shadowlands pre-patch (!)