World of Warcraft

Your Mom

I finally decided to level a Warrior @How The Cloud Stole Christ. I mean he's going to be third in line behind my DH and my Hunter, but he'll probably still get a fair bit of play in Shadowlands. I haven't really paid attention to the changes coming to Warrior. Is it looking good or bad so far?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Blizzard accidentally uploaded the press kit for tomorrow and Saturday’s BlizzConline. It only contains WoW stuff, but it confirmed that patch 9.1 (first major content patch of the new expansion) will be out soon (TM) and revealed that they’re working on The Burning Crusade Classic, which was probably a given seeing as how massively popular WoW Classic was.

I think most people figured TBC was coming. Even before the leak I had friends who were leveling their classic characters to get ready for it. I can't get back into WoW now. I tried the other night but there's just not enough to keep me entertained.

52 minutes ago, Forky said:

I think most people figured TBC was coming. Even before the leak I had friends who were leveling their classic characters to get ready for it. I can't get back into WoW now. I tried the other night but there's just not enough to keep me entertained.

What about.... (Patch 9.1 story spoilers)

Spoiler

Corrupted Anduin! Sylvanas as a raid boss! Flying in the Shadowlands!

23 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

What about.... (Patch 9.1 story spoilers)

Hide contents

Corrupted Anduin! Sylvanas as a raid boss! Flying in the Shadowlands!

Sadly not. Remove Target cap, fix M+ loot and....Actually that's probably all it would take to get me back to it. And possibly help me make friends who enjoy doing M+ but I'm not sure the game can do that. Haha

I do wonder just how far Blizzard is going to push the Classic bandwagon in terms of expansions. I look at the current state of the game now, and really it's been a turnoff ever since WoD for me in terms of all the new shit that's been added. While I'd be happy to see Classic go as far as Mists, I'll be equally content if LK is where it ends. 

3 hours ago, Mick said:

I do wonder just how far Blizzard is going to push the Classic bandwagon in terms of expansions. I look at the current state of the game now, and really it's been a turnoff ever since WoD for me in terms of all the new shit that's been added. While I'd be happy to see Classic go as far as Mists, I'll be equally content if LK is where it ends. 

I wish they would junk classic and focus the effort on making the current game better than it is. While I'm enjoying Shadowlands currently, I really think they could make it so much better than it is if they just made it their actual focus. Classic was a nice pander to the old fans of the original but even most of them got tired of Classic.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, CLDY said:

I’m back in. Again. 

I am 3 weeks WoW free. I'm on the patch. Shadowlands has just kind of wore me out on this game. It's just grind on top of grind and while I don't mind a bit of a grind, I feel like WoW has just added too many systems on top of each other to make it not fun. Not to mention this feels like too much emphasis on PVP to get gear and it just puts me off.

I've been feeling a desire to check in, been doing a couple different MoP private servers. They...are what they are, buggy as hell with people that don't have a clue :( . 

If you're coming back looking for MoP, I'll warn you now that you're not going to get it. People still talk fondly of those days but Shadowlands is definitely not it. The only thing I enjoy in this game now is Mythic+ and it's hard as hell to actually get into because the scene is toxic as fuck if you don't already have friends to play with

I'm on day 5 I think of my guilds tab being broken. Apparently they started to push a fix out for it like, Saturday, but it was putting a lot of unexpected load on their databases so they had to roll it back.

Also, new build of Patch 9.1 on the PTR, which means that Wowhead has datamined a lot of shit. Patch 9.1 spoilers:

Spoiler

Garrosh shows back up. Sylvanas' shoulder armor potentially drops off her in the new raid, and the Mythic mount for defeating her is her personal dreadwing. 

Renown is going up to like 80. I mean sure there are some abilities that come with it but the grind is atrocious enough with Torghast, gearing and renown. They hyped up how alt friendly this expansion was supposed to be and honestly it's not even Main friendly!