Celeb Big Brother UK

Katsuya

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be shit, like most reality TV shows and ALL 'celebrity' reality TV shows.

But even though I won't watch, Barrymore to win, its about time that guy who dieds family admit that their son was a homosexual and thats not Michael Barrymores fault.

Guest muddatrucker27

No, I've just read how they've potrayed him as some drug taking murderer, he had a party with drugs, he's a homo people were shagging each other, he met this other guy and he came back too, he ended up drowned with sexual 'injuries'.

They make out hes some type of murderer and the guy was raped, in all honesty he was probably a closet gay, took drugs, had drowned because he was too fucked and those around him were too fucked to save his gay ass.

It just seems its about time this guys parents looked at the circumstances and admitted they had a gay son and this whole situation killed Barrymores career, I think the guy was a good entertainer, theres no reason for this guys family to try and disgrace him anymore.

Guest Small Red

According to another board:

George Galloway, Jodie Marsh, Michael Barrymore, Dennis Rodman, Faria Alam, Samuel Preston (The Ordinary Boys), Traci Bingham, Maggot (Goldie Lookin' Chain), Pete Burns and Rula Lenska.

That's the complete line-up.

If thats true, then theres only 3 I haven't heard off (Galloway, Bingham and Lenska) and that would be a good lineup. Maggot would win out of that lot, as he'd be similar to Bez last year but Preston has always been funny when I've seen him on Soccer AM. He'd be an underdog

:o

10 people moving in are actually 'celebrities' and the other one is a normal person who has to convince them that he/she is actually a celebrity to stay in. Sounds like it could be fun, then again they could just stick a woman in who has big boobs who'd say "Yea i'm a model" and that'd be accepted.

'I'm a model promotion girl from Essex.'

Yep.

Edited by King Ellis

God the "regular" person, Chantelle already annoys me.

She doesn't know she's the first to go in :S.....Oh lord she's not the brightest button on the shirt is she :-\

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

The people love Michael Barrymore.....but he milked it like a mother. I didn't know who Pete Burns was, but now I do and I'm scared.

My god...why am I watching this? I despise nearly all reality TV, but I'm watching this. I blame Michael Barrymore because I use to think he was brilliant, so I'm watching to see what happens with him.

The people love Michael Barrymore.....but he milked it like a mother. I didn't know who Pete Burns was, but now I do and I'm scared.

He was in Dead Or Alive, they were pretty big back in the day.

He's always looked weird.

EDIT: Traci has big boobs

Edited by rvdwannabe27