The first movie you ever saw at the cinema

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first movie I can remember seeing at a theater was Cheetah when I was like six or seven, from what I remember it was cool. The weird thing is, everytime I mention this movie no one I know has ever heard of it and I've never seen it on television since I first saw it. For awhile, I thought I just imagined this film entirely.

For my, it was Alladin, followed quickly by Die Hard.

How would that be possible when Die Hard was released in 1988, while Aladdin was released in 1992?

Mine I think was Rambo 3, although it could have been Critters 3. Campy by birth, my friends.

The earliest I can remember seeing is Jungle Book (must've been re-released at our cinema) with my grandparents. My grandma died in '91 so it must've been before that. Which means I was about 5. That might not've been the first but it's the earliest I can remember. After that, god knows. I've seen millions of films.

I can remember going to see Jumanji with my Dad when I was younger. And although I know that wasn't the first film I saw at the cinema, it's the first one I can remember.

As for actual film, probably Star Wars, Indiana Jones or Terminator. Their some of my Dad's favourite films, and I remember seeing them all as a youngster.

Ditto on the Jumanji, i know it must not of been the first film i saw in the cinema, but it's the earliest one i can remember.