What's The Fucking Hold Up?!

zero

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, definately a sequel to the Syndicate series. The original Syndicate was great, Syndicate Wars improved on it, and with the technology available today, it could have the potential to become something breathtaking. I also like to see a sequel to the System Shock series. But this is just my opinion.

This is just initially what comes to mind right now. I'll be replying back when I know some more.

YES.

Syndicate was one of the games I got really addicted to. I would play it for hours on the old SNES, it was just so damn awesome.

A new Dawn of War expansion to include Dark Eldar or Necrons (but given how much attention GW pay to the DE lately, I think Necrons is far more likely). Is probably on it's way, but nothing's been announced yet

There are many, many Myths around :P

And yeah, I meant playable Necrons, just like Winter Assault brought playable IG.

And yeah, a decent D&D game would be nice, after the miserable failure of ToEE.

Also, what about a Deux Ex sequel that lived up to the original? I.e, not Invisible War? They could do so much more...

I'd kill a man for a good zombie game. Kinda like what was said before, just a survival game. You begin in like a cabin maybe with a group of people then you escape from there and have to just get away from them. Maybe encorporate a little bit of GTA into like you can get in a car and drive as the zombies continue to infect the country side. Basically just a you vs. the world type thing. And when you get infected you become a zombie and go on the quest to infect all the humans....I like it -_-

KOTOR 3? Nah...

How about Jedi Knight IV? Hopefully starring Kyle Katarn and taking place during the Yuuzhan Vong War.

X-Wing/TIE Fighter: We Star Wars game fans need another one of these things.

Mutant League ****: Can we get another one of these please?

Starcraft II: Long overdue...

A US Release of a Nobunaga's Ambition game.

I was looking at some up and coming video games at ps2.ign.com and Taxi Driver came up and I was amaze but the title been cancelled.

Now I would loved to see Taxi Driver the game and be able to drive the flith out in 1970's New York.

Another game I would to see GTA: The Real World (New York, LA, ect..)

Battle Royale.

How awesome would it be if you could just be a contestant in a Battle Royale and do everything they could, eg. interact with others, form alliances, kill people with dustbin lids. I found a site before with some guy outlining a BR game and it was quite good (not the CS: Source mod one, something totally different), I'll see if I can find it again.

I also root for a good GTA style zombie game. That would be awesome.

Dungeon Keeper 3, X-Wing vs Tie Fighter (even just re-release the old ones with new graphics so I can play on my laptop. i.e. make it XP workable), and a GTA George Romero Zombie game would be killer. So to speak.