Black River by the Sword

Blood and Thunder by Mastodon

Demon Cleaner by Kyuss

Hell Bent For Leather by Judus Priest

No Excuses by Alice in Chains

Mother of Mercy by Samhain

Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Turn The Page by Bob Seger

By Metallica: Enter Sandman, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Fuel, Hit The LIghts, King Nothing, Master of Puppets, No Leaf Clover, Nothing Else Matters, Sad But True, The Unforgiven, and Wherever I May Roam

The Foo Fighters, Slayer, and Queen also have songs in the game.

That's only 20 of apparently 45 songs in the game.

Death Magnetic will work with the game.

- Expert Plus: New Drum difficulty. It's a special difficulty for people with a splitter and two kick pedals. Not compatible with World Tour online Leaderboards.

- DVD Style Content: Photos, set lists, fan club videos, rare live and behind the scenes footage

- New tones: GHTunes is in the game and it offers up exclusive tones from James Hetfields ESP Truckster guitar and Slayers Tom Araya's ESP Bass.

- Drum Fill Mode: New cheat that lets you play freestyle drums on songs using Metallica drum sounds.

- Metallifacts: Watch performances of each track overlaid with Pop-Up Video style windows that points out trivia.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I should think so, the RB1 drums definitely do. Although it's a little awkward and takes some getting used to.

Neversoft need to hand the GH franchise back, they're ruining it. The song selections are bizarre, the notecharts are more about being too difficult rather than fun to play - seriously, the constant, really fast strings of notes in songs like Assassin are ridiculous, it's just feeling like more of a chore and less of a game. I like the customization options, but they need to sort the difficulty out. I'm caught out because Medium is ridiculously easy, and I don't like spending all that money to not even use all the buttons <_< But Hard is a nightmare on some songs, and I know I'm not going to be able to 100% many of them. And it doesn't seem to be like the older games where you improved with practice, the notecharts are just dickish and uninspiring, I don't want to keep trying and getting better because they're no fun.

I distinctly remember in the older games bits of songs I loved, like the strummy bit at the end of Helmet, or how happy I was when I FINALLY mastered the Cowboys From Hell riff on medium (and then again on Hard). There don't seem to be any of those moments any more, just a shitload of guest appearances and a setlist that's all over the place.

Edited by Dragsy

God I cant stand the guitars from the last two games! They are just unresponsive piles of crap. You strum and then after the note has passed it will register. And the Wii version is even worse. Thank God I still have my trusty GHII guitar to take me through all these games cos the WT and III guitars are just beyond bad

Are you sure it's not your calibration?

It automatically detects the Rock Band kit and adjusts the notecharts accordingly. You have to hit the yellow and blue pads to activate Star Power, which always seems to kill note streaks for me, and it's weird if you're used to Rock Band because the hi-hat and snare pads are the wrong way round. But I'm not buying two fake drum kits.

God I cant stand the guitars from the last two games! They are just unresponsive piles of crap. You strum and then after the note has passed it will register. And the Wii version is even worse. Thank God I still have my trusty GHII guitar to take me through all these games cos the WT and III guitars are just beyond bad

Are you sure it's not your calibration?

Well when I'm playing at someone elses house on the Wii or PS3 I cant hit most of the notes and it's not because I'm shit. I can 5 star most of the songs on hard an expert on my 360 GHII guitar.

And my III guitar just feels like pulling star power whenever the hell it wants and sometimes doesnt hit the note in time.

I just got WT on the 360 for my birthday and my drumkit doesn't work at all. :( The buttons at the top work, but none of the pads work, and i'm very depressed. I'm screwed, aren't i. :(

Take it back to where it was bought from and swap for a different one... Unless it was from Woolies, then you might have to send it off to whoever makes the game.

Anyone know if you can buy the drums separately (for the Wii)? I'm not after it yet, but I got the guitar and game yesterday and will probably want the drums in a month or two.

Edit: And please tell me it's complete BS that the only way to unlock all songs is to have all the instruments or use a cheat. My cousin said that certain songs could only be (noncheatingly) unlocked by doing a vocals/drums/guitar career, even though once they're unlocked they play on any instrument. If so that's gay, but I somehow think it's bollocks.

Edited by Footjob Fever

Eh so I bought a couple of track packs. During the downloading internet got messed up. Once it was up and running the songs weren't downloading again so I thought I'd cancel them and redownload them.

Unfortunately it isn't letting me. It isn't even giving me the option to buy them again.

What do I do?

^ Should try the solo for Judas Kiss.

Fuck you for rubbing in that I have a Wii. :shifty: I can only get My Apocalypse, Cyanide and Broken, Beaten and Scarred.

My Apocalypse is alright actually, just don't try and do yellow-red-yellow-red, just play yellow or red... :pervert: