The Guitar Hero Thread

apsham

I just got the full version of GH2 earlier today. Being able to play Jessica (the Top Gear theme song) keeps bringing a smile to my face. :D

In other news, I played through 37/40 songs on Career mode (medium) without stopping and now my left hand is broken. ¬_¬

This might already have been answered, but this thread is 30 fucking pages.

What does the shitty guy who sounds nothing like Zack De La Rocha say when in the real song he screams "motherfucker"?

It just made me laugh, because it seemed so out of place. I stopped playing the bass for a while. :ohwell:

I don't think he says Motherfucker in Killing In The Name. He says "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me." In the cover, it's "Not under control, I won't do what you tell me" or something.

I'm pretty sure near the very end of the song it's "Fuck you, I won't do what ya tell me, motherfucker!"

Edited by Cloudy

I don't think he says Motherfucker in Killing In The Name. He says "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me." In the cover, it's "Not under control, I won't do what you tell me" or something.

I'm pretty sure near the very end of the song it's "Fuck you, I won't do what ya tell me, motherfucker!"

Yeah, he does. There is a bit of a gap, but it's there.

I love Carry Me Home on medium. That's the most fun one for me to play. Plenty of back-and-forth action with the fret keys, but not at such an awful pace that it's difficult to keep up with. I'd take it over any song with those super-quick right-elbow-destroying chord sequences any day.

Actually, my current biggest peeve is switching from green-yellow to yellow-orange chords. I fail to hit it every single time.

Edited by stokeriño