Champions League Final

Evafreak

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kliq Masterson

Summers' right. The ref blew before the ball went in, so it's a red card and no goal.

And ravenjuice, I think you're talking about Cole, he dived when Van Bommel touched him.

Summers' right. The ref blew before the ball went in, so it's a red card and no goal.

And ravenjuice, I think you're talking about Cole, he dived when Van Bommel touched him.

Pwn't. Sum Is Win.

But yeah, I am cheering on Arsenal, and have been from the start, thoughh enjoying it as a neutral. I agree with the referee's decision, still. No matter what pundits, commentators, or anyone else says. Let's just hope Arsenal can hold on. (Y)

The referee wasn't to know that Eto'o would go on to score, he'd already blew the whistle for the free kick before he did. Lehmann certainly deserved to go, and if the goal had been given, he would've still got a yellow card for such a rash challenge. I have no qualms with the referee decisions so far. Plus Arsenal are winning anyway so you can hardly moan.

Guest Kliq Masterson

I'm just wondering why ESPN brought out Anthony LaPaglia has a pundit at half time. What the fuck does the dude from Without A Trace have to do with football?

I'm just wondering why ESPN brought out Anthony LaPaglia has a pundit at half time. What the fuck does the dude from Without A Trace have to do with football?

Maybe he's a big fan or something and has followed the sport for years. That's the only thing I can think of.

I mean, his show isn't even an ABC show... so why would ESPN plug it?

I'm not rooting for either, but that card was a bit too harsh

Edited by damshow

Guest Kliq Masterson

He didn't even say anything that groundbreaking, he was just like "Good Arsenal, Good. Barcelona are sinking WITHOUT A TRACE, GETTIT?"

And Henry shouldn't have been carded.

Oleguer doesn't get a card for that? Stupid referee of dog shit. Go back to Norway.

Hahahahaha. Henry keeps fighting with Wenger. This is awesome.

Did I just hear the commentator correctly? The sight is in end? That's a bit back to front.

Oh dear, Eto'o. Eh well, at least this means possible extra time, which is nice for us neutrals. It's been a pretty good game.