World Cup 2006

Dan

VIVA LA BOLOGNESE!

Thats just won me a lovely £150.

And what I can't believe, is that people are actually lynching Italy for what seems to be the singular penalty against Aussie, which yes, was a clear dive, but I haven't seen any other instances brought up? At all?

They've been diving a lot of the tournament, thats just the most obvious time they did it. It hasn't just been Italy to be fair, but they've used "gamesmanship" to their advantage a lot.

VIVA LA BOLOGNESE!

And what I can't believe, is that people are actually lynching Italy for what seems to be the singular penalty against Aussie, which yes, was a clear dive, but I haven't seen any other instances brought up? At all?

They've been diving a lot of the tournament, thats just the most obvious time they did it. It hasn't just been Italy to be fair, but they've used "gamesmanship" to their advantage a lot.

VIVA LA BOLOGNESE!

Football has just degenerated, sadly. Every nation is guilty of it. Players don't try to win the ball anymore, they try to run into the man and get a free kick. Players aren't concerned with beating a man in the area and scoring a goal, they just want the penalties.

Yeah, which is sad when it comes down to supporting the team who dives LEAST rather than actually supporting the team that plays good football.

VIVA LA BOLOGNESE!

Football has just degenerated, sadly. Every nation is guilty of it. Players don't try to win the ball anymore, they try to run into the man and get a free kick. Players aren't concerned with beating a man in the area and scoring a goal, they just want the penalties.

Yeah, but let's not kid ourselves that it's just foreigners who dive. In England it's been seen from most of the big names including Rooney, Gerrard, Owen etc.

In Scotland the big name players don't dive.