Hitman: Blood Money

Lord Nibbler

You need to wait till you've opened the doors and he tells you to leave before dropping them, I think. Thats how I've did it and I've never had a problem that way.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

Shoot the runner, wait for the guard to run over, shoot him, steal his clothes before the limos come, then run through the garage and in the house, stab his wife with the needle in the kitchen and take her necklace, run into the living room and shoot him, run for your fucking life.

That may have to be my plan....

That mission was quite easy. I poisoned the guy when he checked his e-mails, then put sedative in some beer in the kitchen. The woman drank it, fell over, I took the necklace and clamly walked away. Then I got a cutscene of guards finding the mans body, and I legged it.

If you do a mission, generally get a silent professional rating or whatever its called, then re-do it and generally be as obvious and as loud as possible (like it seems Mudda did with the New Life mission) will that noterity rating affect you on future levels, or will the silent rating carry through? If you get what I mean. I just want to do some older levels in different ways, but don't want to screw stats, ratings and the like up in future levels.

I'm so shite at being stealthy :P

Just finished Flatline. Cool mission. Except that I'd killed the three targets before finding the agent :shifty:

Oh, and a full-on firefight erupted in the morgue.

But I got out alive... so that counts, right? :(

Only ever had one witness in the entire game so far too (The patient in the green shirt standing near his admission papers in Flatline. I pushed him over the wall, but he didn't quite go over, and ran off. I stole the papers and legged it, then forgot to silence him afterwards :().

The Opera House mission was also not very clean. I stole the Executioners costume and stage directions, and did everything perfectly for the 'Accident' kill with the WWI Pistol (doing it yourself is far far cooler than merely swapping the guns over)...

...except I used a Silverballer by accident :(.

Then I nailed the ambassador guy with a silverballer shot from the balcony while he was in his box without being seen. So yeah. Two gunshot kills, two changes of clothes and one blown cover :P Not too stealthy.

Edited by TheReilDeal

When I did Flatline, I'd already screwed it up a few times and had gotten pissed off with wandering around getting lost and having things go wrong so I just killed my one target and got the hell out of there. In retrospect, killing the other two wouldn't have been so hard, though the bodies being found and all the 'accidents' may have lead to some suspicion.

The level in the Mardi-Gras is cool once you know what to do. I actually found 'A new Life' a bit of a letdown, its probably the easiest mission so far (just finished the Mardi Gras level), though it does seem to offer the most ways of doing things so it may have a lot of replay value.

So...I'm playing again....and I'm doing "Till death do us part...." and I decide that 47 never gets to have much fun. So instead of going right away and finishing the mission....I go watch the locals hunt gators with shotguns. Looks like fun, so I pull out my custom sniper rifle and blast a couple gators. Seems unfair though...too easy. The locals don't seem to care that I'm carrying a gun which is cool.

Then I go to the party, see guys fighting, looks like fun, so I start attacking a guy barehanded. They all stop to clap and watch me until the guy is knocked out, and then they seem concerned that they just found an unconscious body. Doesn't bother me though, I just go to the dance floor and proceed to dance. They all stop and tell me I don't belong. I introduce them to the "Hitman dance" which consists mainly of me spinning around in circles without moving my feet at all (if you move the left stick in circles at a decent pace, 47 will just spin in place). They don't seem impressed and continue to stare at me until i leave the floor.

Oh well, I go behind a shed, and see a guy fell asleep so I decide to rob him. I take his invitation, and his gun, but then decide it isn't enough and take his clothes too. Boy he's going to be mad when he wakes up.

I start to go back to the party (making a quick stop to once again show up the dancers with my special dance).

Just then the guy I knocked out in the fight wakes up, and points me out (as if they all didn't just see me kick his sorry ass) So my meter turns red and they all start shooting at me. I think he's just a poor sport. :(

Like several other people, I tried to murder everyone on The Murder Of Crows. I eventually ran out of ammo and mines so I tried to take a knife out of one of the kitchens to the streets. After about 15 knife kills, my 360 froze :(

I think it's a welcome addition to have the civilianss pick up the guns. I mean, the game isn't ultra-realistic, but it does offer a -little- realism in that way. With all those guns laying around, and people getting massacred, it just makes sense to try to defend yourself. That said, they do a pretty poor job of defending themselves that way. Although I did die to a civilian with a gun a time or two.

Edited by jase12881

Guest muddatrucker

I noticed that in the hotel level, some porter tried being a have a go hero, I double silver ballered his ass till he wouldn't get up.

I'd love this game to allow the blasting off of legs much like that soldier of fortune game.