Hitman: Blood Money

Lord Nibbler

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the 360 version as well and the controls are great. But the graphics upgrade isn't really worth the $20 extra dollars.

And has anyone else had problems with Fibrewire where the target will move while you're going for the kill and you basically pull the fibrewire through their neck and they die immediately without choking?

I've had that thing before. I always assumed he was slitting his throat, I don't know why.

Although now I think about it, It's probably not. There's no blood and the game isn't shy about blood.

This game is hard.

So I just completed a new life, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do it properly.

Ok, I start the level and poison the doughnuts, give them to the guards in the van and steal a suit. Using the suit I go to the vets and get the Ether, the Sedatives and a Sausage.

Go into the mob boss house, break into the pool house and steal the lighter fluid. Sabotage the barbeque and let his wife kill herself, then I steal her necklace which is the microfilm. Ok.

Now I'm stuck. I know the following things.

I can poison the sausage.

I can use the tranqs in the air rifle behind the house.

I can call the guy and he will go to the front window.

I can sabotage the house electrics.

I can pour ether on the girls underpants and the secret service guy will knock himself out. (Although I already have a uniform by this point so why bother?)

There's a garbage truck round the back.

I can't figure out how any of this stuff is supposed to kill the guy. I figure maybe I shoot him with the air rifle and the next door neighbour gets the blame, but he won't go outside.

Any help?

In the end I put a bomb near his telephone, called him up and caboom. But that's not very subtle.

This game is hard.

So I just completed a new life, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do it properly.

Ok, I start the level and poison the doughnuts, give them to the guards in the van and steal a suit. Using the suit I go to the vets and get the Ether, the Sedatives and a Sausage.

Go into the mob boss house, break into the pool house and steal the lighter fluid. Sabotage the barbeque and let his wife kill herself, then I steal her necklace which is the microfilm. Ok.

Now I'm stuck. I know the following things.

I can poison the sausage.

I can use the tranqs in the air rifle behind the house.

I can call the guy and he will go to the front window.

I can sabotage the house electrics.

I can pour ether on the girls underpants and the secret service guy will knock himself out. (Although I already have a uniform by this point so why bother?)

There's a garbage truck round the back.

I can't figure out how any of this stuff is supposed to kill the guy. I figure maybe I shoot him with the air rifle and the next door neighbour gets the blame, but he won't go outside.

Any help?

In the end I put a bomb near his telephone, called him up and caboom. But that's not very subtle.

The phone/bomb plan is probably the best one to use, but there are a few more options. You might be able to use the rifle when he uses the phone, but I dunno if that'll kill him or not. Poisoning the sausage is just to get rid of the dog in the yard that barks, and generally the only use for the air rifle is to get rid of the dog. There's no real need to sabotage the house electrics either, but if it helps go for it. The secret service guy who sniffs the panties tries to stop you going into the bosses room, I think, so knocking him out gives you easier access, which is what I do then just wait for him to use his computer in that room. Fiber Wire him from behind then walk out calmly. The garbage truck is just to hide the garbageman's body if you take his outfit, I think.

Watch the guys patterns. Whenever he doesn't watch TV, he'll go up stairs to a room with a computer and check it.

In that very room there's a little side partition you can just stand behind when he comes in so he doesn't see you.

Afterwards, just do your business. Shoot him in the head, syringe, garotte, etc.

No guard should know since you two will be in there alone. As long as you kill him before he says anything and/or you make too much noise.

I always assumed the darts were to get the film without killing the wife, but every time I tried, I couldn't get to her before someone revived her. And the panty thing I swear is just for a laugh, doesn't seem to serve a purpose...

How to accident-kill Sinistra;

Ether his daughter's panties, which will result in the guard being knocked out. Drag him into the bathroom or the walk-in closet.

When Vinnie goes to check his e-mails, sneak up behind the other guard. Take him as a human shield, walk into the daughter's room (make sure you shut the door after him) and knock him out.

Now you can get Vinnie alone upstairs (you might have to wait for him to go back downstairs, watch TV for a bit, and then come back up). Wait for him to check his e-mails, sneak up behind him and take him as a human shield. Leave the room and go right to the straight set of stairs. Walk down one step, then shove him. He should fall down the stairs and die.

One thing you have to be cautious about is taking the second guard as a human shield, because I think if you walk in front of a mirror he'll see you in it and count as a witness.

I do it one of two ways (neither counts as an accident sadly). I either fibre-wire him when he checks his e-mails up-stairs (his body is found eventually, but if you drag it round the corner then it takes a while and you can be far away).

The other way is wair for him to watch TV downstairs. Damage the electricity box outside, and he sends the guard who was watching TV with him to fix it. Stand behind the target whilst he is seated, and poison or fibre-wire him. The guard comes back from fixing the box, and won't notice he's dead right away if you do it right, giving you escape time.

There is also no need to kill the wife, although the lighter fluid thing is fun. My tactic is to put sedative in the wine bottle in the kitchen. She'll drink it soon enough and knock herself out (she does get surrounded by people, but no-one notices you taking the necklace)

Load up "Til Death Do Us Part".

Walk over to the wedding.

Walk past the two guys fighting, towards the greenhouse type building.

Go down by the edge of the swamp.

Find the silver button.

Shoot it.

th_95522_HitmanBloodMoney_2006_07_12_15_01_49_37_331lo.jpg

Wow, that wasn't what I was expecting...

What happens? (for those who can't play the game at the moment :( )

It's quite strange. The men who are fighting each other a few yards away are suddenly removed of their clothes (bar underwear) and they run up to you and start clapping. Then they go back and start fighting each other again, in their underwear.

There is also no need to kill the wife, although the lighter fluid thing is fun. My tactic is to put sedative in the wine bottle in the kitchen. She'll drink it soon enough and knock herself out (she does get surrounded by people, but no-one notices you taking the necklace)