Hitman: Blood Money

Lord Nibbler

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck at video games. Second level is pissing me off as well. this is more annoying than the first, because I know what I have to do, I just can't seem to do it. The first level was more about figuring out how to do it, which kept me interested. But I shall persevere.

Screw it, I need help. Where exactly do I place the mine? I can replace the pistol fine, I'm up in the rafters waiting for the other guy to inspect the body... but wherever I place this mine, the detonation doesn't do anything.

And I'm getting bored redoing it and waiting in this cupboard for twenty minutes

Across from the guy with the gun's room there's a set of double doors. Go inside and climb the staircase all the way to the top. There's a door on the other side, go through and there's a big winch in the middle, plant the mine on there.

Once the actor's been shot you need to watchfor the other target. He'll start jumping about then disappear through the doors. Shift focus to the floor below, and as soon as he appears detonate the mine. If you get the timing right he'll be crushed by the lights and everyone else will have moved out the way. Probably best to save just as he gets up though so you can reload if you get it wrong.

Keith, go and replace the gun as you have done. Right outside their rooms where the guard in a black suit is sitting there is a door in the middle of the wall he's against. In there you should see a really large set of stairs/scaffolding leading up.

Go up it, and once on top of the rafters, go through the door you should see. You'll be in a room that has you on a platform. There's a winch thing in the middle of it you place your mine on.

Then just wait until the one guy runs down the aisle of the theatre and trips. Press the detonator and the chandelier should fall on him.

Hope that made sense for ya...

EDIT: BAH! beaten to it...

Edited by Vilge Duin

Hmm I was sure I did that. Maybe I didn't detonate at the right time. I'll try again.

Thanks guys. I'll let you know how I do.

Where should I be to notice when he trips?

Wait, I think I have it.

The room that the guard takes your case to? I've been in there a million times to recover my sniper rifle from the woman tourists case and never been given the option to steal the tape :(

Umm...Why is your sniper rifle in the woman's briefcase? Shouldn't it be in your rifle case? When you have the foil case (Which you should easily have by the Amendment level), you can pass your case through their xray machine and not have your rifle detected. (I didn't even know you could put it in the woman's briefcase?)

Also, yes, it's in that room....towards the back by the window...I'm fairly certain, although it has been like a month since I played that level.

I said sniper rifle because I thought it would help people understand what I mean. Normally I wait for the woman to go for a smoke and then hide my silverballers in her case, so she gets arrested with them instead of me. I use silverballers because sniper rifles are for fags, but clearly I was wrong since I still had to explain it all >_>

Where should I be to notice when he trips?

I've done it a million times and never noticed him tripping. Just check your map until the second red target stops over the first one, then exit the map and detonate the bomb. If you're still on the second level on your first play through I doubt you'd have your upgraded detonator so you need to be fairly close to the mine to blow it up. First time I tried it I had planted the bomb then ran all the way back to the start before I realised you need to be closer >_<

I'm not saying you need to be right next to it, but I've stood on the stairwell leading up to the rafters and had no problems. The secret service guys come running, but usually the ignore you if you're in the right costume.

Thats what I was worried about, the distance, thats why I always hung around the chandelier. However this time, I went downstairs into the auditorium. You can stand there all you want as long as you don't get to close to the stage, and seeing as how you're in the same room as the Chandelier and the trip, you can watch him fall over and be within vertical distance of the mine.

Cheers for the help everyone.

Unfortunately one of his aids was too close when I detonated the mine and took him out as well, but I'll improve on that later, now that I know how to do it.

I don't feel like reading seven pages and possibly having the game spoiled for me, but I completely forgot this game ever came out, and since I haven't been that interested in a game in ages, but love the Hitman series, this might be good. But, how much is it for PC? Should I get it for PC or PS2?

Alright somebody tell me where the fucking guard in the tutorial is that I have to snipe by the ferris wheel. I've been looking at the wheel for ages now and I can't find the fucker. :angry:

One is on the ground, walking around. One is on the rooftops, and one is one the ferris wheel itself, he's a bitch to see, like Keith said.

I don't feel like reading seven pages and possibly having the game spoiled for me, but I completely forgot this game ever came out, and since I haven't been that interested in a game in ages, but love the Hitman series, this might be good. But, how much is it for PC? Should I get it for PC or PS2?

As much as I prefer the controls on PC, getting the PS2 version means you won't have to worry about bugs or meeting the specs.

As much as I prefer the controls on PC, getting the PS2 version means you won't have to worry about bugs or meeting the specs.

I think its the same. I have the 360 version, so I don't know the button assignment for the PS2, but the 360 assignment is really really easy to learn and use, I could imagine the PS2 being slightly harder to control, but I'm only guessing.