Hitman: Blood Money

Lord Nibbler

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a bit dense, but only after playing the level a few times through did it occur to me that on "Till Death Do Us Part" the bride is the one ordering the hit.

There were -a lot- of clues to that being the case in the game, but I mostly missed them.

Now, I can't believe it didn't occur to me the first few times through.

heres a hint, there is a guard that has the outside uniform to your right as soon as you start, follow him and kill/throw off railing. then get in through the door, then another door then keep going forward.

once you reach some barrels cut into the right and down to the other entrance, wait until the guards arent there then sneak into the house, the I represents some indoor guard clothes. now you have the two main sets of clothes to carry out your mission

Blood Money in my opinion is easier compared to Hitman 2: Silent Assassin . In Blood Money you can take out the target in several different ways and then you have accidents .

I found it a fairly addicting game, but once you break the habit of going on it everyday, then it isn't something that you will HAVE to go on.

I started the 'Death on the Missippi' level level last Friday, but didn't finish it. I didn't have time to play it again until Monday, when I just did the previous mission (You'd better watch out) better. Haven't played since.

Some very good missions so far, but with a couple of poor ones.

Is there a way to get the security tapes in the Ammendment XXV level? I can get into the White House and perform the hits easily enough, but I always end up getting caught on camera tons of times, and despite searching every room (I think :( ) I can't find anywhere to steal the tapes. Little help?

I vaguely remember (Imagined?) the wheelchair guy saying in the cutscene that follows the White House level that they had proof of 47 on video, but I dunno if thats why you can't steal the tapes, or if I DID just imagine it. Does anyone know if it's still possible to get SA if you get caught on camera a few times on that level? >_>

The room that the guard takes your case to? I've been in there a million times to recover my sniper rifle from the woman tourists case and never been given the option to steal the tape :(