Spider-Man 2

THIR13EN²

I've dived off the very top of the Empire State Building, you know, the spire.  I've dropped all the way to the road too, but I saved myself from dying with a web swing.  So cool.

Now someone tell me how to get up to the damn orbs!  And please tell me I can use the helicopter. :-p

To get up to the orbs...once you get to the island, all you have to do is grab onto one of Mysterio's little platforms. Basically while on Liberty Island hit webswing and most likely he'll grab onto on...That thing will then move you up to the top like an elevator so to speak. Then from there you can swing by the things the orbs are on, and just punch them when you're near it. Although what I found easier was to do the little acrobatic thing (Press O on PS2) and grab onto one of the polls, THEN climb to the orb..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Future Shock

I beat it in two days, don't buy the game, rent it and play the hell out of it though.

Media, thanks for the help, but I never remembered O doing acrobats stuff, I thought that was X. Anyways, what I did was slingshot jump *Grab two webs at once and hurl myself upward*, and that got me to the orbs in ONE shot. Very cool.

With Doc Ock, getting that last power thing under everything was totally gay. But Mysterio having this super huge life bar and it going down to zero in one shot was so fucking funny. I didn't even let him get his speech going.

Mysterio: This is the last ti-

*Running Uppercut*

*Mysterio's health bar goes all the way down to zero, he gets knocked on his ass, and his helmet pops off*

Mysterio: Don't hit me again! Nooo!

Bahhahah.

Gameplay delivered the game a day early, so I got it yesterday, rather than today, the acutal release date.

And I have already completed the entire story mode. Whats worse, guys on GameFaqs claim that there are very little rewards for collecting all the tokens, and doing all the missions and so on. So to be honest, I think this game sucks in terms of replay value.

Doesn't stop it being fun, but I just wished there was an actual point to searching out all of this stuff.

Well, the replay value would be there if they simply gave us some stuff as a reward for doing all of this stuff they have given us.

I mean whats the fucking point of going out and getting every single hideout and skyscraper token if all you get in return is fuck all. Apparently the game was ready to ship 2 months ago, but why the hell hasn't anyone found any extras for this game, despite the fact that there were tons of them in the last 3 Spiderman games.

Maybe Matzat can tell us how much of THIS disk is actually used up?

the DVD is pritty much full, but i asume that there are a lot of dumb files in it becaus wen i rared it (for sientific purpos) it was around 1.2 GB

Issent realy worth making the point annyway, everyone can see that there just was more in GTA VC, and wen you hear that SA is suposed to be 3 times as big as VC you know spider-man 2 issent annywere near a DVD filler unless they had realy bad compression of the textures and stuff (but in my eyes the game is running to smoth for 100MB skyscraper textures ;) )

Guest SelfHighFive

Just head toward the Statue of Liberty as close to the water as possible. You'll come across 2 sets of lights on the ground. That is supposed to be Ground Zero.

the DVD is pritty much full, but i asume that there are a lot of dumb files in it becaus wen i rared it (for sientific purpos) it was around 1.2 GB

Issent realy worth making the point annyway, everyone can see that there just was more in GTA VC, and wen you hear that SA is suposed to be 3 times as big as VC you know spider-man 2 issent annywere near a DVD filler unless they had realy bad compression of the textures and stuff (but in my eyes the game is running to smoth for 100MB skyscraper textures ;) )

That's kinda....ummmm scary.

Guest bruins72

I finally got this game. I rented it and thought it was good (even though I suck at it). My roommate and his brother played it and loved it, so they bought it. I'll play it but I know I won't get far.

Black Cat would sooooooo get it if Peter Parker was Kristofer Craig.

This game rules but I hate the repetitive missions.

OH MY GOD, SPIDERMAN, SAVE ME I'M BEING ROBBED.

OH MY GOD, SPIDERMAN, SAVE THAT PERSON.

OH MY GOD, SPIDERMAN....ach I'm just kidding. Wanted to see if you'd stop.

The real ''missions'' are great, but some of them are fucking hard. Mysterio especially. I kept falling in the fire/water.

I just beat it. The ending was decent, but now I'm at the level where you have to get 50,000 points. At the rate of about 100 points per hero event, I may just say screw it and stop playing. I don't have the attention span for something like that. What happens when you do get the 50,000 points? And are there more levels after that? I read something about a Mary Jane Chronicles or something.

Edited by Smeagol