Spider-Man 2

THIR13EN²

Well...this game will be coming out this Tuesday as I've heard, and I personally think it'll be a cool game from the things I've heard it has this time around, then in the first Spider-Man. I like the idea of it being more of an open-ended game where you can fight day to day crime, instead of just following the storyline, more like GTA then anything. Be a true superhero is a kick ass idea in my view. what does everyone else think?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely on my games to get list, to bad I have no money :(. But I saw 'Making the Video Game' on MTV for this and teh game actually does look sweet. Like you said...seems like GTA, or City of heroes or something, the map looks fucking huge. So I'm definitely gonna try and get this.

Guest Future Shock

When I saw the commercial first, my fucking jaw dropped. I mean, DAMN. The swinging looks so fluid and cool. I could have fun just swinging around on that game for days, by the looks of it.

I'm with you guys, it looks amazing, fluid, and its Spiderman! It's also been getting great reviews and praise. This is one game that I just might get.

Got it, been playing it for a good hour or so and it's very nice...some pretty cool fighting, think my favorite move I've done so far is nail a running uppercut launching the baddie in the air then catching him with a web sling as he comes down and flinging him into a building, heh

*dry humps his copy*

I love this game.

Since I don't want to spoil the movie, I've done no story based missions so far and have had a blast just swinging around the city and diving off the spire on the Empire State building. Random crimes or rescues are a bit repetitive, I've only encountered like 7 different ones so far.

Plus Bruce Cambell voices all the help tips you find around the city.

No.

They do have other Spiderman villians though, but since Venom will be the main villian in one of the movies, no, he's not in it

*dry humps his copy*

I love this game.

Since I don't want to spoil the movie, I've done no story based missions so far and have had a blast just swinging around the city and diving off the spire on the Empire State building.  Random crimes or rescues are a bit repetitive, I've only encountered like 7 different ones so far.

Plus Bruce Cambell voices all the help tips you find around the city.

so it is different from the first game wen you can chose missions ?