Final Fantasy X

Benji

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Yuna is able to learn extract ability fairly early in the game. It really comes in handy just having her run around twatting anything that moves to stock up on them. I don't think I've ever bothered with any of the other extract so-and-so abilites, seeing as the spheres are fairly common throughout the game.

I would have been at Macalania temple by now, if I hadn't forgot about that stupid Spherimorph fight...and I've still got the Crawler to go <_<

That's the good thing about playing it more than once...I got the crap kicked out of me the first time I faced Spherimorph, and then kicked myself when I realised beating it was a piece of piss.

Here's a question...do any of you go out of your way to overkill everything? I've got this habit of trying to get as many as possible in a fight (moreso for bosses) even if it results in me getting a beating in the process.

I don't really have such an agenda towards getting overdrives. I try to kill things with people who have Slayer overdrive mode, but that's about it.

Edited by stokeriño

What happened to putting in spoiler tags?

They figured once they'd gay'd up the topic with stats and blitzball and sphere grid bullshit that no one would actually come back to the thread again, so they'd be free to spoil spoil spoil.

But they were wrong. And no amount of editing in the world can save this poor gamers lust for fresh FFX storylines, thanks to you Stokeriño. You, personally, have killed this game for Jaze.

Thanks a lot.

Asshole.

Ugh. I'm with you, stokerino. I'm about halfway through Sanubia Desert right now, at the save point... and I just want to die. It's so dull, even if the levelling-up opportunities are quite good if you take both paths available and get the two Al Bhed Primers.

At least I won't miss that one in Home this time. I'm aware, man.

<_<

PS: Overkill... don't really worry about it. Most of my characters have "Warrior" as their Overdrive setting, except Yuna who has "Healer" and Rikku who has "Comrade." Soon, I should be able to get "Ally" with a couple of people, which is the easiest Overdrive setting once you have it, as it just charges every time it's said character's turn.

For the "Coward" function, when they "flee the battlefield" according to the guidebook. Is that as in, running away, or just skipping out with L1? If it's the latter, that'd be the easiest one to use ever.

I would recommend wandering back into the Thunder Plains and doing a bit of training. Because you need a bit of levelling up, and I'd say the Plains are are better place to do it than the Woods.